THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

UNDERGROUND QUARRIES IN JERUSALEM

It just fascinates me that such a thing exists.  Why quarry from below the ground when you can just haul it from an open pit?

I think there are several good reasons.  One being that you are shielded from the hot blazing sun while working.  Underground, its 55 degrees year-round.  I do not like the heat much - and try and avoid working during the daytime if the temps are above 90 degrees, so I like this idea.  If its 55-65 degrees at night, I can work at a 100% duty cycle and never stop.  If I have to "git 'r dun", I have been known to work thru the night in these optimum conditions.  In the heat, I have just about literally worked myself to death a few times - heat stroke can kill once you start to pass thru the cold, clammy skin combined with dizziness and heart palpitations.  Light is sometimes an issue, but the eyes can adjust amazingly well to low-light conditions.

I have always been interested in Zedekiah's Cave because that is where the Ark of the Covenant was hidden during the 589BC siege of Jerusalem.  If you have not seen my previous post on Ron Wyatt and his discoveries, I recommend you do it.  Most of the other stuff on the Ark that the MSM is feeding to us is pure molarkey.....  Interestingly, Ron mentioned an angel who was on his way to the New Jerusalem (I assume it already exists as a city, spiritually and we just cannot see it with our natural eyes at this point) from South Africa who had been sent to encourage him in his work and not give up when he was at his lowest point; and I could not help but think of Spencer's talk of that work of gathering and strengthening.  Ron Wyatt was 7th Day Adventist and I am not aware of what their doctrine is in relation to the New Jerusalem - but that is what the angel told him.

Anyway, they just found another massive underground quarry outside of the Jerusalem area - so this phenomenon is not the only one out there.  Very interesting to me:


http://hitch.south.cx/biblesidenotes-e01-Underground%20Jerusalem.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment