THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, December 9, 2012

JOEL SKOUSEN - STRATEGIC RELOCATION

This is pretty great stuff to know.  Joel has a job that I would love to have; helping people make strategic change along with building intentional communities.  I have been talking to my "communal living" buddy and chewing on what I can do with this.  I still pinch myself that I have access to such intelligent and people with such diverse talent in thinking outside the box.  I feel spoiled - these people just come to me and it takes little to search them out.  I guess what I talk about makes me a magnet for this stuff.

I have hinted much at getting your strategic spot together now while there is time.  You WILL have to sacrifice unless you are independently wealthy.  You most likely will have to make strategic alliances with other like-minded people.  Your family is your best resource.  That makes you friends who have blood ties - and that kind of stuff is thicker than water.

My daughter got this book for her 17th B-day.  I recommend having it and reading it as you ponder your situation.  Truly this stuff is the arm of the flesh - the strategic thing you need is the Spirit while you are evaluating your situation.  I have said it before, and I will say it again;  you need to be as close to the Rocky Mountains (the spine of the continent) as you can be, but on the eastern front - not necessarily in them - and for some reason that I do not know why, not any place in Colorado as that region will be especially purged for some reason.  Those areas will be the safest - not so much in the mountains.  There will be a massive undoing on the earth's crust of what was done - ie; if a plate in the west pushed east, it will move back to the west.  If the crusts of N/S America have moved south in some kind of magnetic pole reversal (iron core flips orientation), then they will move northward again as the fluid shear of the magmatic viscous coupling bears on the relatively thin crust which is then crumpled/uncrumpled.

My daughter's dream dealt with alot of magma and open fissures in the earth.  That will be the norm while things cool down from that event.  I have to wonder about my kids' games as they were growing up.  They always dealt with jumping over fissures of hot lava.  Where did they get that??  My wife and I did not pass that along - they came pre-programmed with that.  They have "seen" it before - one of those things that bubbled to the surface.

Here is the Skousen vid talking about what is coming:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jzjm9MJFSA8

You have LITTLE TIME to get it done.  If you have thought about it, DO IT NOW!




1 comment:

  1. Chocolate OR Vanilla:

    You can control what you can control and you can't everything else! I'm all for being prepared and living in the best possible location, HOWEVER, there isn't a best possible place to live. When your best possible place to live gets taken out by something, it really didn't matter how physically prepared you were. You simply can't control the long list of possible natural disasters or human disasters (nuke & bio). Its becoming more clear to me that the only thing we can control is our own spiritual preparedness, period. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying do nothing…

    I have gone over this in my mind time and time again and it always comes down to where I feel I will have the most likely chance of success in a crap hit the fan event. Including like minded people, if you do get hurt/sick will the people around you help, cleanup and rebuild time, etc (everyone knows the list). I have lived in 3 different states and Utah is by far my number one choice, and my second choice would be Utah! And in an EOTWAWKI situation, for me, I want to be around as many saints as possible.

    In Visions of Glory, Spencer talks about the entire west coast being destroyed and how bad Utah gets hit with the earthquake and how hard Idaho gets hit with nukes and all. His travels then take him through Montana that he claimed was even more of a disaster than Idaho. Skousen has said that the WESTERN side of the Rocky Mountains is the place to be due to it being 10 degrees warmer on average in winter due to the jet stream. Skousen knows the entire country and has lived in many places. He could have picked Anyplace, USA. Utah was where he picked.

    My point – If you can somehow guarantee me that your nuke disaster will be better than my earthquake then I may think about moving but until then its only a trade of chocolate for vanilla.



    ReplyDelete