THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, December 1, 2012

HEBREW BREAD - YEAST-FREE WITH MICROBES

This in from a very well-read reader, fellow Montanan and friend of mine; that I have never met in person due to frustrating circumstances.  Being a committed germ freak, I have to say I was not appetized initially by the title of the piece.  Ever since my jaunt down a precarious gastro-intestinal road while on a mission in Brazil, anything to do with microbes is not for me..... and the reason I went into engineering!

I think this material will be well-received by the readership of the blog:

Long story short: I am a member of Azure Standard, which is the closest thing I could find to Ferris Organic Farm in Michigan where we used to get all our bulk grain and other organic groceries.  My local club is out of _____ and only orders every other month.  I am trying to use Facebook to get a club organized out of ________ which would order from them monthly.  I just put in an order this past week, which arrived Sunday.  Their website is azurestandard.com.  I know that the _______ Branch orders from them every month (That's because ______ realizes they are landlocked sitting ducks if the trucking up to ________ ever stops).  Anyway, Azure Standard had a new item in their catalog and I was just drawn to it.  It was a yeastless bread starter.  I thought it was a little spendy, so I ordered the DVD instead (only $5).  It's called Bread For Life, Baking Yeast-Free Bread With Microbes.  I just finished watching it and it is FANTASTIC.

I am convinced, as the Azure Standard folks are, that beyond the white flour and white sugar, something is very wrong with our food because of the massive use of yeast and yeast-extracts.  The bread they teach you how to make is yeast-free, and uses microbes.  (Other people call it wild yeast).  They sing a song at the end of this video and it makes me just want to cry.  It isn't the song, but it is how I feel when I hear these united believers, who are obviously family, sing in faith together. 

So I checked out their website.  And while I don't believe everything that he has written (especially the lengthy argument in support of what is, essentially, tithe-supported priestcraft), I do agree with much of what he says.  Something like this will have to happen in the Zion society of the future.  http://hebrewcongregation.org/THE%20HEBREW%20CONGREGATION/Articles/Articles.html

The Spirit has been bugging me to share this with you... both for the bread as well as for the concept of what a true township looked like before the government-church-complex took over in England.  Remember... that true township may have been part of the Coptic Church, brought to the British Isles by Tara....
 As a side note, I plan on doing a more in-depth piece (as in-depth as this dog and pony show blog can get....) on the township/Millennial model that Spencer spoke of and Joseph Smith was a proponent of.  I am so excited for it.  We will get away from this out of control urban sprawl and into a cohesive, healthy town-sized model that has everything necessary for the individual and the family to thrive.  The family unit will be supreme once again!

3 comments:

  1. wild yeast free. why would you need to buy it? just Google how to collect it. . .

    on another note. . . azure is amazing! and I don't think they have to report to the government about who buys what. . . like the LDS caneries do.You

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would do that, I suppose, only it's December, not the merry month of May. The wind is blowing so hard, I'm not sure there's any microbes left to be had on anything... :-) The Azure Standard folks do sell a starter, too.

      Delete
  2. here is a pretty simple wild yeast page:

    http://ruralspin.com/2012/02/01/using-wild-yeast-sourdough-starter-basic-bread/

    ReplyDelete