THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, December 17, 2012

HOLLYWOOD BRAIN WASHING

Okay - this stuff is foundational.  I have always felt that this was a possibility - I just never had the intellectual tools to pick it out of what I have sensed was going on around me.  Folks - the host will have to die in order to kill the parasite.  I want to thank a reader for making this material available to me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBkB48zONto

After seeing this, you will pray for Zion to come day and night.  You will follow the counsel of a Prophet to only watch wholesome entertainment - and realize that PG-13 is no longer stringent enough of a standard.  Maybe, you will decide to quit watching what they are feeding you altogether.  You will begin to shed the effects of the sick sea of filth you have been wallowing in.  You will realize that it is easier to fight the battle with your children of having turned off the media in spite of the pressure their friends are applying to them - which then is applied to you, than to let another generation be deceived. 

This must be watched - not listened to in order to catch all the symbols that are shown so you know what you are looking for.

May God help us all - what is coming is merciful and oh, so deserved for us not having opened our mouths earlier and for not having been more valiant in the fight.  The Book of Mormon is true - if only for its clarion call against the secret combinations that we find ourselves surrounded with.

No comments:

Post a Comment