THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, December 23, 2012

BEING CHASED FROM CITY TO CITY

I have said it before and I will say it again.  I have witnessed in my mind's eye, the chasing of the Saints from city to city in areas where it is not safe as part of the purging that will occur before the US is wiped out for its crimes against good principle.  This external scourging of the US will not be for crimes against us as Latter-Day Saints, as we have largely lost our light (our peculiarity - what makes us unique as a people), as well.  But it will be for crimes against good principle, which we still uphold, if only on paper. 

I have said before that this driving and scourging will be far worse than what the Saints of Far West or Nauvoo experienced.  Seeing this video puts it all in perspective and stands as a testament against those nations who have driven the Christians out of them.  I did not know how bad it was in Turkey - but have known about the violence in Lebanon and Iraq and Egypt.

How, then shall I be surprised when God's judgements come upon these nations.  If our nation chooses gun control, this is what we have to look forward to.  We will have sealed our own fate - and the reason that, when asked to do so, I will hand mine over barrel first - having given all my ammunition first, one round at a time; in rapid succession.  In defense of my family.  I do not believe in allowing history to repeat itself....

Warning:  Some of this is graphic - and there is justifiable shock value; when its purpose is to shock people out of their induced sleeps.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vAU9AJfttls

May God help us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment