THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, December 8, 2012

MORE THOUGHTS ON POLE REVERSAL

I have probably spent hundreds of hours now in classes dealing with fracture mechanics of materials.  I am NOT an expert by any means.  But when it comes to how to correctly use aluminum in the world of a stressed and cycled pressure vessel that is flying through the air at 40,000 feet with hundreds of people relying on the integrity of that vessel, understanding fracture mechanics is essential.

If you have not taken the time to listen/watch the previously posted topic, I cannot recommend it enough.  It really has consumed me for the last 24 hours and I have bounced it off the best people I know trying to shoot holes in what he has to say.  In light of what Spencer had to say in the book, Visions of Glory, I think his theory that North/South America could move so quickly up/down on the surface of the earth is completely plausible.  Spencer said that the spine of the two American continents - but not so much the rest of the continental masses - would be rocked.  He said that the climate changed at that time and moderated.  The only reason we have a "four season" climate is because of the tilt of the earth.  The tilt would most likely be changed in such a massive shift induced by a pole shift as Patrick describes.

Here is the clincher - and the reason I was talking firstly about fracture mechanics; if you take a look at the land masses of N/S America and especially northern Canada, you can "feel" that it was pulled apart - just as a sample of a metallic crystalline structure such as an aluminum coupon looks when its pulled apart.  Patrick says it will go back to the way it was.  Something will cause the lost tribes to come from the North - a great highway will be cast up from the deep.  According to Spencer - there will be something such as this occurring that will cause them to come forth.

HERE ARE SOME PICS OF FRACTURE MECHANICS FOR CRYSTALLINE STRUCTURE.  

I did not find the image I was looking for that shows the phenomenon perfectly.

Again, I am betting that nothing will happen on December 21st, but I have to say that I agree with him that there will be some kind of an event that causes the poles to flip.  The earth will go back to the way it was before with all the high places made low and the continents being brought as they were before the days of Peleg.  If you think I am nuts with all my frothing at the mouth - read your scrips and the early sayings of the Brethren and the Sistern.  They back me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment