THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, December 9, 2012

A COVERUP OF 9/11

In twelve years, how many somewhat key people in the 911 investigation can die from mysterious circumstances?

How many people do you know who have died mysteriously in the past 12 years?

Is it coincidence that the two towers were bought for scrap value a year prior to their demise and that they were double insured against loss including terrorist attacks?

Is there that much corruption in the US, that something like fraud could be pulled off for money and consolidation of power?

This video makes me wonder:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=bvay28lZiHU&NR=1

I really have never wanted to weigh in on the whole thing with so much information and disinformation floating around.  I do know that tower 7 did not go down on its own.  That was an implosion.  I am not an expert - but I do have a gut feel for things and I smell a rat on that thing.

If this nation is infiltrated with corrupt people at the top, then it must be brought to its knees and the corruption rooted out.  Sometimes, you have to kill the host to eliminate the parasite.....

You cannot put old wine into new bottles.

No comments:

Post a Comment