THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

THE TRUE LOCATION OF MT. SINAI

One of the reasons I love this blog is because it is a bully pulpit for information.  If the title of a blog piece is done correctly, it will reach number one on Google within a few short weeks or even hours if the title is very obscure.

Here is some information I want to get out there.  I first learned of this around 10 years ago when I ran into Ron Wyatt.  Its fantastic stuff.  The reason this site is cut off to Christian/Jewish investigators by the Saudis is that it simply gives credence to the House of Israel as a special people and the narrative of the rest of the biblical story after Abraham.  The stuff before Abraham, the Muslims will fully embrace - but not after.  That group of people are the biggest set of historical revisionists that exist on the face of the earth and Goebbels would be proud.....  Me personally??  I am HACKED - and they will collectively pay for their attempts at a greater work than Hitler did.  Their fate will be far worse than the German's collectively got by the end of WWII.

Here is what got me spun up:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6cfPMKv2fBM

1 comment:

  1. I loved reading "The Gold of Exodus" which also reveals this same mountain in Saudi Arabia to be Mt. Sinai. I could not put the book down...amazing read.

    ReplyDelete