THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, December 20, 2012

THE HARBINGERS OF JUDGMENT

If you have not seen this, it is a MUST watch.  If you do not feel the pall hanging over this nation, then you will be woken up with the rest of the sleepy ones:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXei0Zb3dxM

I no longer pray for my national leaders (at least with faith).

We have crossed over the line and will pay for our collective sin.  We paid 7 years after the event in 2008 and will pay seven years after that (2015) when it collapses completely.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! The thought that came to me when 9-11 happened was simply, "Well, it has started.." I wasn't certain what. But, I did not feel alarm. Whether it was a judgement, at the time I wasn't sure. I was sure that we were being lied to by the media and govt. I was not aware of the prophetic symbolism that would come about as a result of this happening. I am astounded. Thank you for putting up this link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord Monckton gave a brilliant interview on the Alex Jones show and it should be listened to by every God loving American.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QO_sbzYIag
    The reality of "Visions of Glory" is becoming so obvious. Secret societies with satanic direction are moving rapidly on their agenda of world domination and absolute control. It's most reassuring to know that our Lord remains "The One" in control and He alone will reign supreme!

    ReplyDelete