THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A SCOPE OF OUR UNIVERSE

My brain hurts.....



2 comments:

  1. Interesting. If you want a really good read, to contemplate things you have never before considered about our earth and this universe. If you love to learn the mysteries of this earth, things upon, above, and beneath, I suggest reading the book "Earth in the Beginning" by Eric Skousen, PhD. It is a deep and meaty read, but, AMAZING and very much worth the time!! I enjoyed it, I hope if you read it you will too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eric Skousens book is excellent and thought provoking. I'm looking forward to the day when our eyes are opened to all creation...right now it is mind boggling and incomprehensible and testifies boldly to me of the majesty of God and His eternal plan for man.

    ReplyDelete