THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, December 17, 2012

FOLLOW-ON TO SELENIUM AS A CANCER FIGHTER

I have a friend who is suffering from esophogeal cancer; and thru a series of coincidences, found out about selenium and how being in an area of high pesticide concentration (farming region), you can be depleted of it.

I passed the info along, but not sure if it made it to the intended target.  One of my gifts of the Spirit is to be given knowledge - and it does flow freely to me usually at the right time in order to help others.  I feel I have always done my best to keep the Word of Wisdom with exactness - and that is one of the promises of that promise.   I noticed, in following their cancer blog, that a natural approach to cancer was divided with "conventional medicine" approach (I despise the medical system of today - filled with corruption).  There will be little need for conventional medicine in the Millennium (other than the old fashioned GP to set a bone or a physical therapist to help rejuvenate a broken person) and, of course, midwives to deliver babies.  The use of the Priesthood and knowledge which will flood the earth will supplant the cancer we now know as our medical system.

Here is another great key of knowledge on selenium.  I have watched many people die for not having followed good counsel and the "treasures of knowledge" they have been given.  I have watched my wife among many others, follow those treasures and be healed almost immediately.

Here it is - and thanks to the intelligent reader (was this prepper doc, Serenitylala??) who passed this gem along in their comments: 
Selenium is crucial for atopsis: programmed cellular death. This sounds bad, but it's the process by which cells that have served their purpose are told to cease functioning, which is normal. In cancer tumors, atopsis is no longer functioning, and it grows out of control. Selenium is important for the prostate. Also, if you are taking lots of iodine for the thyroid, selenium is crucial to balance the thyroid hormones. You should never have iodine without selenium. If you take selenium, it's a good idea to take the yeast-free form (selenium is commonly cultivated in yeast solutions). There is no toxicity in yeast-free selenium as there is in the common yeast form. The absolute best way to get selenium is Brazil nuts. Just 3 or 4 brazil nuts supplies a day's worth of Se - just be sure to get the ones that actually come from Brazil, not California or elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment