THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, December 28, 2015

WHO LOVES YOU MORE?

This is EXACTLY how I feel.  I would rather take my lumps now - than later......

And, trust me - I take my lumps over this blog......:)

1 comment:

  1. It's this kind of attitude that gets me the "Whacked Out Religious Zealot" of the Year award EVERY YEAR. AND.....believe it or not, I actually took flack for being an ALARMIST from among the LDS flock on the so called "preparedness" site referenced on this site in the side lines to the right for pointing out the CRYSTAL CLEAR WARNING IN MOSIAH 3:23-27.

    Go figure. It's right there in the scriptures and other places as well and even those who claim to be faithful shun having it pointed out to them.

    The fact is people, our God is THE ONE who does the casting down to hell. HE is the one returning in FIERY WRATH and INDIGNATION to DESTROY and CONSUME wickedness with the BRIGHTNESS OF HIS GLORY!

    God doesn't need ANYTHING from us. He will continue from eternity to eternity in majesty and glory living and doing just as He pleases. His will permeates above and below, in and through all things ALWAYS and FOREVER.

    He's giving us, His creations, as the Great Creator the opportunity to live like Kings and Queens free of regret, full of light and knowledge as HE LIVES FOREVER. And if you read the referenced scriptures closely, it's quite CLEAR, each of us will be looking in a mirror and become our own judge in the Light that is of God and be compelled to confess His judgments and ways are just and true and that we're getting exactly what we deserve and He is giving us exactly what we desired.

    Eternal life or Death according to the captivity of the devil whom we paid more heed to than the Spirit of God calling to us every minute of every day.

    As for me, I intend to continue blowing the warning shofar. I live in a family of those who are deaf and asleep and it's so very painful to my soul to watch. It's clear they don't believe the earthquakes and war and plagues are coming because they've heard it for so long and "nothing's happened YET" enough to wake them up. It's so plain now why the Lord has to use these tools to stir us up unto remembrance of Him. It's all out of love.

    ReplyDelete