THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, December 11, 2015

ANGELS AROUND US - A WITNESS BY ELDER NELSON

When your mission is over - it is over.  You cannot change it one bit - any more than you an change your height by hoping, thinking or fasting/praying about it.  God holds all things in His hands - I know that, and have had to rely on that lately.

In my past, I have been saved a minimum of 10 times by what I consider to be angelic interventions.  Some were incredible where I KNEW something was there, working on my behalf (as an engineer/statistician, I saw that things were not statistically probable in those moments - yet never saw a personage "moving the levers to save me"), and others I just had a feeling that I was being cared for.  An overwhelming wash of emotion, witnessed by the HG.  The stamp of the act is NOT forgettable.

I also echo the testimony of Elder Nelson, as shared in this book and posting on LDS Living:

http://www.ldsliving.com/When-Angels-Saved-President-Russell-M-Nelson-s-Life-What-We-Know-About-Heavenly-Messengers/s/80645

1 comment:

  1. A year or two ago, Elder Nelson spoke at a regional conference for Utah county. If I remember correctly, he promised all of us angels of every type.

    I think he was trying to tell us that we will need them.

    ReplyDelete