THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

MORMONS THAT LISTEN TO PROPHETS ARE ON THE LIST OF TERRORISTS.....

Basically, I make the grade.  It is an honor.  I am sure there will be something to do with lobbing off heads for folks on this list.....

I always wondered how the prophecies of the last days would be fulfilled that the LDS would be driven from city to city.  If there were to be a terrorist attack of major proportions, and ANY person on a terror watchlist were made fair game - that, logically speaking could fit the bill.  I am not saying it will happen this way - just that logically, it could.  Bring it - I am fine with it.  I happen to believe that Jesus was the "prototype" - so if the wicked decide to attempt to wipe out those who are strict followers of Christ - and those have been deemed enemies of the state, then so be it.  It is a badge of honor among those who know the truth.

In the old days - those who were asked to give it up for a good cause (Joan of Arc, John the Baptist, etc) were lauded for their adherence to principle.  The social climate is being set up today, such that those who would be willing to do so in these last days, would be considered extremist - lumped in with those who would blow up innocent women and children to send themselves to "Allah", and hunted down.

Good will be called evil and evil, good.  The world is upside down.  The best part is, we know how it all ends!

Check this out at 3:00 minutes - if you are devout and serious LDS, you are on the list......  Bring it!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6FbMRs6GYk

3 comments:

  1. I was once told to never say things out loud like "bring it on!" or "they can beat me, stone me, cut my head off and I'll never deny Jesus Christ!"

    The reason being is that when you do utter those statements, it gives Satan power/permission to put those words to the test. With your own mouth you give him permission to test your testimony to the limits in exactly the way you said he could.

    Now, do I know this to be factual? No. Do I want to test it? NO! Just an FYI moment that applies to this post that could be helpful for the future.

    I know some of us are going to go down as martyrs. It's frightening how the Gads have gotten power to use labels for what used to make us good Americans now makes us terrorists while the real enemy gets a pass and we better not say anything to make them feel discriminated against.

    I know some who STILL absolutely REFUSE to SEE what's happening and they're the ones who will be weak and talked into saying, "Yeah, things would be a lot better if you weren't so extreme about one nation under God with liberty, freedom, and justice for all. Yeah, we need to get rid of your ideas, voice, and you altogether!"

    There's a movie on You Tube called "The Mark" that deals with exactly what this post is all about and what things are coming to. It stars Stephen Baldwin, brother of Alec Baldwin and it's chilling, heroic, and makes you wonder if you've got what it takes to deny the mark of and allegiance to the Anti-Christ when the time comes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Now, do I know this to be factual? No."

      I'm pretty sure there's a scripture in the Doctrine and Covenants that confirms what you are saying is true. I can't remember it exactly, but it pretty much says we should boast and challenge evil spirits for that very reason. Besides, only a prideful person would say or do such a thing.

      Delete
  2. The Anti-Christ will use the Mark in the eastern Hemisphere, not here. The government of the US aligned with other outside forces will seek the divide and conquer method of ending America once for and for all. Every faithful latter-day saint has their own journey to travel through the tribulations ahead. Only by guidance of the Holy Ghost can there be any hope of surviving these trials.

    ReplyDelete