THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

"ASK YOUR ANGELS", BOOK ABOUT MORONI - AS THE ANGEL OF THIS NATION

Aha - I got the info I needed.  This in from the commenter on that book about Moroni - the Angel of this nation.....  Thank you very much.  I have previewed it and I detected New Age in spades.  That is the false religion of the d'evil.  My MIL was cycling through all the garbage during her flat spin after she left the Church and good principle.

Here is the comment:

Yes, the book is Ask Your Angels. I bought it at the D.I and it is in no way affiliated with the church of gospel doctrine. So I extend a caution if you are going to read it, do so with discernment. I have the gift of discernment, so the Lord often shows me truths in the most unexpected places. This book being one of them. I found what it was that I needed to know from the book, but there was a lot that was not relevant for me. Page 34 talks about Angel Moroni and pages 15-20 talk about the ranks. It is an interesting book and as with anything rely on the Spirit while you read. I had been praying to learn more about temple covenants and blessings and one day while at the D.I. I felt prompted to go over to the books (had never before browsed books at the D.I). This book was poking out and I felt I was supposed to buy it. I believe I found what I was supposed to about the angel ranks. Anyways there is a book that you can buy at Deseret Book called, Angels - Agents of Light, Love, and Power by Donald W. Parry. My friend highly recommends it and I have it on my to read list.
Reply

BTW - I also am refining my gift of discernment and say the same as above.  With anything you read anywhere on the net, or ON this blog.  Simply take it with a grain of salt unless the Spirit bears witness to it.

Another comment from the same thread.  Not sure if it was the same commenter as above - and too good not to re-post:
I want to also add that the History Channel's show Ancient Aliens recognizes angel Moroni as a legit Heavenly Messenger and Joseph Smith as a legit prophet. Its a little funny to hear them talk about it in this episode but nonetheless pretty neat that they support it.

http://www.history.com/shows/ancient-aliens/episodes/season-5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HectQsiHS5Y

No comments:

Post a Comment