THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, December 18, 2015

TEL AVIV AS THE "SIN CITY" OF THE MIDDLE EAST

I have "gained a testimony" that this particular city will get nuked.  I expect the same for NYC and others including "wHollyweird" and Las Vegas in our own USA.  People and cities and institutions that purvey filth and love and live to make a lie will simply perish.  They have NO place in the Millennial economy of peace and prosperity.

I have bumped into random people who are Jewish scholars who all say the same thing (though every time, I have NEVER been able to get a reference in the OT to go and study), let alone Menet and others who have called Tel Aviv's demise by fire.  So, when it happens, please do not be surprised.  I, for one, will not.  I understand the nature of a God who has a point, that when reached, it is over for those who were shepherded and given SO MANY chances to "shube" or repent and come to Him.

Here is the article:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/tel-aviv-is-hollywoods-new-848528

Next time I am exposed to the reference scrip on Tel Aviv, I will scratch it in the dust if I have to and then go find a pen......

1 comment:

  1. A couple of sites that mention the Biblical references to Tel-Aviv/Abib and Jaffa/Jappa.
    http://blogs.christianpost.com/time-for-everything/is-tel-aviv-in-the-bible-17309/
    http://coatofmanycolors.net/2013/02/25/tel-aviv-jaffa-in-the-bible/

    ReplyDelete