THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, December 21, 2015

DIGGING THRU THE ARCHIVES

Since the blog has begun to hit over a million a year, most of the new readership has not really been exposed to the "good stuff" found in the archives.

It will be my goal to dig thru and feature a few new pieces each evening.  I will dig from the earliest stuff and keep moving forward.  I have a few readers who have been with it the whole time.  A few who just found the blog and who have read most all of it.  The rest, not so much.

I will still try and keep current events coming, as they break.  Stuff like the war in Syria and Ukraine and the political/social/moral decline of the West - the usual fodder of this blog.  But - the good stuff from the archives will trickle in.  Good journalism always includes a little recycling of the relevant old stuff.  I still have all of my old Sacrament Meeting talks - same thing.

Enjoy the regurgitation.

Wood Zone management.....

No comments:

Post a Comment