THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

YET ANOTHER GOV'T FRONT COMPANY - FBI DOING SURVEILLANCE

There is an entire "airline" that has been created by the CIA in order to smuggle drugs and do other nefarious black ops that waste our tax dollars.  It consists of between 200-300 large jets of various models and is called Evergreen Air. 

Then there are the ones we know about that shows the face of America - such as Air Force One etc, etc.  We expend massive amounts of resources keeping these things in the air - and wonder why we are at 18+ Trillion in debt and counting.  And most will roll over when they begin to make a move on their pensions to pay the bill as we continue to "spend our strength and means warring in foreign lands".  I would love to hear what Joseph has to say on the state of international affairs today.  I am quite positive it would be scathing; same thing as I would expect to hear from Jesus' mouth.  We are in an awful state of affairs......  Makes me sick to my stomach when I really start to think about it.

Here is yet one more instance of waste and overstepping of legal bounds in the name of "security".....  Yeah, whatever:

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20150602/us--fbi_surveillance_flights-e2320f0d2a.html

No comments:

Post a Comment