THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, June 15, 2015

SPENCER - OKAY SOMEONE CRACKED THE CODE....

A regular reader found out who he is.  What an awesome guy!  I found him online and checked him out.

Cool, all I can say is cool.

I will not out him - but glad to put a face with that awesome voice.  He was not far off from how I pictured him.  What a great Bishop he must be.  Just wow!

Again, no way I would out him.  I know how hard it is to deal with nasty people.  I can ONLY imagine what it would be like for him.  There is a lot of positive and negative energy/feelings pointed at that fine man.  May God bless him and protect him continually!

I would love to host him in Cardston one day.  Actually, I think we could PACK the social center there if he ever would agree to come.  He would be a rock star there.

I am listening to him do a podcast on chronic fatigue and other chronic health issues right now.


3 comments:

  1. Yes, Between the book and the one appearance he has made he gave more than enough information to identify himself. He wants to be in the background so I agree we should let him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw what you're referring to, and it was great putting a face to the voice and book. He strikes me as an honorable, sincere, worthy man. I dot doubt his experience whatsoever. Julie Rowe, however, annoys me to no end, but the way she stays on message lends a lot of credibility to her. The frauds always cross a line, try to get more sensational, gain viewership. I think both she and Spencer believe something could happen this fall. We'll see...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alas, I would love to request the information so I could view his videos as well, but as there is no way to do that without exposing it to everyone else I will simply thank you for your assessment which acts as yet another witness of this good man. I was most grateful for his book which carried a wonderful spirit and highly recommend it :D

    ReplyDelete