THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

MORE ON HECTOR SOSA - AUTHOR

I just checked him out on FB and he seems like a normal guy from his pics.....  I love the online stuff.  Easy to see who you are dealing with.

A mini Q&A for Hector
Q. How is your book different from the two books that Julie Rowe has written, and other NDE authors?
1) I haven't had any Near Death Experiences (NDE)
2) I'm a convert
3) I'm a Lamanite
4) I'm not from the USA mainland
5) My first language is not English
6) I'm a different person than Julie grin emoticon
Q. Is it an expansion on Julie Rowe's visions?
All visions and dreams are part of a large mosaic that Heavenly Father has painted for us. They all show parts that the person receiving them can understand. Together the visions and dreams help us see a clearer picture of what Heavenly Father wants from us and what's in store for our future.
Q. Do you know Julie Rowe?
Yes, I do.
Q. Do you have a timeline for the forthcoming events?
Unfortunately no. I have basically given up on timelines. Heavenly Father wants us to exercise our faith. From talking to other dreamers and my own experiences, most dreamers only see slices or vignettes of events. Rarely do I see more than one event in these slices. These slices are very short for the most part. Most of them are between 30 seconds to a minutes. There are some that are longer, but those are not the norm.
Q. Do you speak for the Church?
God forbid! The thought horrifies me. My life is complicated enough already. I have no desire to make it more complicated than what it already is. I'm a very private person and don't like being in the limelight. I'm on this group because it's private. I have Asperger's Syndrome and have a lot of the same issues a lot of autistic people suffer from.
Q. Did you serve a mission?
Yes. I served in the Barcelona, Spain mission between 1987 to 1989. Due to medical complications, I finished my mission at the Tempe, Arizona mission.
Q. Will you do presentations and\or firesides?
At this point, I don't think I will. I might change my mind in the future, and only if they are small. I have no desire to speak to large audiences. I don't want people to turn this into a gospel "hobby."
Feel free to ask questions that I didn't cover here. I will answer them if I can. There may be some that I will be unable to answer.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this IRAQ. These types of visions/dreams are always a double edged sword.

    I've asked the Lord where I'm supposed to be and what am I supposed to be doing. Two days ago I opened my scriptures thinking I had went to a section of D&C I wanted to study. When I looked down at the page, I was one section away and the first verse my eyes read was this........

    D&C 48:1
    1 It is necessary that ye should remain for the present time in your places of abode, as it shall be suitable to your circumstances.

    Wow! Is the Lord SUPER AWESOME or WHAT? YES!!!!! Trust and obey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I would chime in. I just finished reading Hector Sosa's book A Change is Coming. It is a very short book. Less than 90 pages, large font, small pages and about 10 of those pages are full of pictures. You could probably read the entire book in under 2 hours. Now I will tell you, this is an EXTREMELY beneficial way to spend 2 hours. He doesn't give any long stories, just a bunch of small dreams. But he gives specifics about many places around Springville, UT, Manti-Fairview, UT and a bunch of Arizona. He also believes like Joseph Smith said that things in the US will start to spiral out of control beginning in Chicago. He gave me clarity on certain things that others (Spencer, Rowe, Menet, etc) left unsaid. Probably because different things pertain to each person's future. I liked how he called out that the Heber Valley camp (where his stake from Springville gathers) will become a place of refuge. I would highly recommend anyone in the southern Utah Valley area, Manti-Fairview area, and Arizona read this. I will warn you, it is short and will leave you wishing he had gone into more depth on just about every topic but it gives you a good general idea of things. And some of the specifics he says are startling. Anyway, it's definitely a good read and I believe he really saw these things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks anonymous. I have read the first of Julie Rowe's books and wanted to learn more about Hector's book before buying.

    ReplyDelete