THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, June 26, 2015

GOD'S TIMING - AND SEEING EVENTS FOR WHAT THEY ARE

I have gotten little press time on my prediction that we are "in it".  Too many naysayers telling me we have 50 or 75 years (or more).  All the while, I am saying that we are in the final 3.5 years and the tribulations are about to get real.

Here is a quote by a "heavy breather" which tends to back me up:
"The greatest events that have been spoken of by all the Holy Prophets will come along so naturally as the consequences of certain causes, that unless our eyes are enlightened by the Spirit of God, and the spirit of revelation rests upon us, we will fail to see that these are the events predicted by the Holy Prophets." George Q. Cannon, Nov. 2, 1879, JD 21:266-67.
Who can argue with that guy?

4 comments:

  1. Iraq do you believe Julie Rowe when she says that the 7 year tribulation time has not begun? What is your opinion on that? She says God has told her that the 7 year period has not started yet but will very soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If they haven't started, I can imagine that they will start very, very, very soon. Back in 2012 I attended a temple dedication where Elder Holland spoke of adversity. I recall him specifically stating that we, as members of the church, will soon face persecution and that it will be because of the gay marriage issue. Over the years I have read some extremely angry and hateful Facebook posts by many of my friends' friends against people who believe as we do. These were not mere disagreements and insults; these were death threats. It's coming.

      But, and this may sound weird to some people but I don't really care, almost every time when I have a question or need guidance I pray about a situation, but I usually don't receive a revelation like a voice or a feeling or anything like that. Instead I just randomly open up the scriptures and the first scripture I see answers my question. So I asked in prayer about this situation last night after our 5 unelected rulers opened the door wide for our persecution and read D&C 45:66

      "And it shall be called the New Jerusalem, a land of peace, a city of refuge, a place of safety for the saints of the Most High God;"

      This may sound dumb to others, but I believe that answered my question about where we're headed and where we can find peace, refuge, and safety. We're not headed to persecutions (though we'll pass through them), but rather we're headed to Zion. The future is going to humble us. I think we'll have to make a choice of whose side we're really on.

      Delete
  2. Yeah, good question. I too believe the last 7 years hasn't begun yet. It would screw up the timeline of events that Bishop Koyle shared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me of Visions of Glory where Spencer is talking about the only mark he saw, which was a mark of spiritual darkness.

    "It was not visible to another human, but those who had marked themselves in this way could not discern the Holy Spirit, and they found themselves completely reliant upon the foreign troops, who truthfully had no long-term interest in their survival. When the tribulations began, it was nearly impossible for those who had received the mark of the beast to see God's hand reaching out to lead them to safety. They were blinded to the only thing that could redeem them, and many were eventually lost."

    I wonder if Spencer really saw a mark of darkness, but rather a rainbow mark. Just go and look through your list of Facebook friend's today and see how many of them have marked themselves. "Created with facebook.com/celebratepride"

    ReplyDelete