THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, June 27, 2015

ANOTHER DREAM OF MASSIVE TIDAL WAVE - WE HAVE A DIFFICULT FUTURE AHEAD OF US

Shared from a FB post:

I was counseled to share the following dream and revelatory session from this year. I always follow thru with any and all Spiritual Promptings from our beloved Heavenly Father. The first section is the dream in which I awakened from then to be prompted to transcribe revelations from our Heavenly Father.
South America, Costa Rica, Peru...safe locations? Areas first to be hit? Unsure why these cities were told to me in my dream. Their names were never elaborated upon.
I dreamt of huge, huge massive waves coming inland into California, at our old house in Northern California. Not sure what caused a huge, huge massive water displacement. That flooded quite a bit of the west coast.
I was walking around in another country where the water had also had flooded inland, but it was a foreign language, foreign church's, homes resemble tiny shanty towns. Small shacks made of scraps of debris. No one knew what hit them. All sources of obtaining news were also wiped out. NO ONE KNEW THE TRUTH WHAT TOOK PLACE. BILLIONS OF LIVES WERE LOST, AND WILL BE LOST when this will come to pass. Media blackout prior to all of the water/ocean destruction...WORLDWIDE GLOBAL DISASTER. the powers that be fully understand, understood what will and what did take place.
North America got hit the hardest by this massive, huge, wall of ocean water. The west coast is dismantled, disseminated, millions, millions and millions of lives lost, that inherited their place in the Realms of Heaven. - Next section revelations from our Heavenly Father -
I need to preface the following revelation from our Heavenly Father. He shares His revelations with me thru blunt, honest means so there is no room for misinterpretation. I have encountered many Spiritual events in my life that I can not deny that our Heavenly Father does indeed lives, He is immensely aware of our needs, desires,etc. My PB mentions our relationship btwn each other which gives me greater insight why I receive such knowledge from on High in this manner.
I have also removed personal revelations to me and my part in these Latter days since this is only for myself and loved ones to be privy too. Everything within " " marks are words, impressions, visions I receive directly from our Beloved Heavenly Father. I am shocked in a way that I am allowed to share this, but as one read further on He already sanctioned this revelation to be shared when so directed. Which I have, that is why I sharing this dream and revelatory session from Saturday March 21st @ 1:55am. I awakened from my dreamed to be advised to transcribe the following:
" 2016, within this year further destruction will once again on a global scale that no human has yet to record. The earth, she will shake to & fro, that she will 're-write the topical geographical locations/land masses' thru what is left of mother earth. The Heavens have given her chance to 'rest for a season'.
Mother Earth is finally able to be cleansed from the thousands, thousands and thousands of years of wickedness that had stained her earthly garments. People that do not know each other, many different families will be residing together not only shelter but for protection.
Lawlessness of those who survive, not prepared shall cause further hell to rage upon this planet. For a while there will no forms of ANY GOVERNING BODY OR COUNCIL. All manner of illness, sickness, disease, etc will run rampant to further souls transition to the other side.
Each continent will suffer grave massive damages due to the mighty influx of the world's oceans displacement.....My son this shall be "the Celestial event" that will usher in and bring to pass my beloved Son Jesus Christ's Second Return. I showed you, allowed you to witness what will come to pass so you and your Loved ones can be prepared as much as possible. You must rely upon the sacred, Holy Priesthood that is now upon thee. ** ( This revelation came soon after I become a High Priest ) **
The Higher Priesthood that I lovingly bestowed upon thee thru my chosen disciple for you will be the start of my glorious works, and wonders to be allowed to be manifested thru you. Fear not for I am with thee. You shall become a beacon of light and hope for those who do not have faith in me. I shall fill thy mouth with Holy Scriptures sanctified by the Holy Spirit of promise to further testify of my Beloved Son's Triumphant Second Return.
You must further cleanse all facets of your body to be able to become a stronger, righteous Disciple of my Beloved Son, Jesus Christ. For His sake of your fellow brothers and sisters. The time is nigh, and the world is ripened with inequities of my people's demise.
All convenanted areas of earth/land shall remain to help build up a righteous, mighty dwelling of the righteous ones that shall help build my Holy Kingdom upon this earth. I challenge you to attend the sacred Holy sanctuary's of my Beloved Son to gain a further witness what shall come to pass.
Your promises in the Heavens awaits, your righteous actions to help thwart evil, to bring to pass much righteousness to quell the gross inequity that will befall this nation and world. Your strength shall become my strength in all manners of righteousness.
Ponder greatly within the sacred Holy walls of Jehovah's Holy Sanctuaries. You have been tested thru out your mortal life, to bring to pass your Divinely ordained, and appointed role in these Latter Days. Your immovable Faith will continue to be your greatest weapon of righteousness to thwart the darkness that I will allow from these global cleansing processes.
The Holy Tabernacle shall once again have its rightful place, position upon these cleansed, convenanted lands. What I shown you was what covered the Holy Tabernacle in the wilderness with your beloved brothers Moses, Aaron. You shake head in sincere wonder, this shall come to pass, it must and shall, to bring to pass the eternal life of my creations. Mother Earth shall be ripe with those survivors ready and willing to help build up the Kingdom upon this earth.
My, son, remember those sacred conversations, and covenants that you willingly took upon thee, your spiritual growth era of your time being tutored for this occasion to come to pass. To help usher in my glorious Sons Return. With much tribulation, comes expanded Blessings of eternal truths.
Now, sleep my son, I love you, your obedience to transcribe my Holy counsel unto thee. I counsel you to prayerfully decide as to what sections of your dream and further revelations and knowledge to bring to light to those who understands what I have shared with thee. Sleep, my son, you are exhausted by what I allowed you to witness, quiet your mind. I give you mighty peace, equal to your mighty faith my son, now sleep find your rest awaiting you. " - end 3:02am
This is one of my longest revelatory sessions. I am always wiped out exhausted by it all, at times emotional from what I have been told and seen. Please do not read any more than what is has been shared. To me is black and white.
I ask you to prayerfully ponder over what has been shared for you to find your own spiritual witness of the truths from our Heavenly Father. I know that He wants His children both and in out of the fold to be ready as possible for the Triumphant Second Coming of His Beloved Son Jesus Christ. ~ Love, Steven ~

9 comments:

  1. I think you should be careful what you believe. These things will happen, but not next year. The formal second coming will not happen next year. Soon but not next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think people get confused. Just because he believes tribulations will start doesn't mean our savior Jesus Christ is coming. There will be years of tribulations before he comes in all his glory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are many who are having similar visions/dreams, even in my own extended family. My question is why we haven't heard from the leadership of the church concerning these preparations? The lesson in Priesthood was along the lines "All is well in Zion" which makes me nervous, for the members who must awake to the awful state of their condition, which is predicted in the B of M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Food, Water, Clothing and Fuel storage is a commandment. We have been told this over and over. Read throughout all scriptures and when you read commandment think of Food - Fuel. Our Prophets are telling us to get spiritually prepared; they are telling us God has prepared places of safety and refuge for us. If we but study just a little things will open up and you will be shown that Yes, they know, Yes, they are "Yelling" it from the roof tops it's only us ignorant people who are choosing not to listen.
      Iraq posted this list a while ago it might be a good reminder to us -
      o "Thus, clearly, the Lord has placed the responsibility for directing the work of gathering in the hands of the leaders of the Church to whom he will reveal his will where and when such gatherings would take place in the future. It would be well before the frightening events concerning the fulfillment of all God's promises and predictions are upon us, that the Saints in every land prepare themselves and look forward to the instruction that shall come to them from the First Presidency of this Church as to where they shall be gathered and not be disturbed in their feelings until such instruction is given to them as it is revealed by the Lord to the proper authority." --Harold B. Lee Conference Report, April 1948.
      o "I do not know but that it would be an utter impossibility to commence and carry out some principles pertaining to Zion right in the midst of this people. They have strayed so far that to get a people who would conform to heavenly laws it may be needful to lead some from the midst of this people and commence anew somewhere in the region round about in these mountains." --(Orson Pratt, J.D. 15:361), or Kindle Location 154068, Journal of Discourses Volume 15.
      o "...that the Saints of God may have a place to flee to and stand in holy places while judgment works in the earth; that when the sword of God that is bathed in heaven falls upon Idumea, or the world,—when the Lord pleads with all flesh by sword and by fire, and the slain of the Lord are many, the Saints may escape these calamities by fleeing to the places of refuge, like Lot and Noah." --Wilford Woodruff - (History of the Church, 6:26)
      o "Take away the Book of Mormon and the revelations, and where is our religion? We have none; for without Zion, and a place of deliverance, we must fall; because the time is near when the sun will be darkened, and the moon turn to blood, and the stars fall from the heaven, and the earth reel to and fro. Then, if this is the case, and if we are not sanctified and gathered to the places God has appointed, with all our former professions and our great love for the Bible, we must fall; we cannot stand; we cannot be saved; for God will gather out his saints from the Gentiles, and then comes desolation and destruction, and none can escape except the pure in heart who are gathered." --Joseph Smith The teaching of the prophet Joseph Smith, Section 2, P.71
      o "In addition to all temporal blessings, there is no other way for the Saints to be saved in these last days, than by gathering..." --Joseph Smith DHC 4:272

      Delete
  4. I agree that based on all of the dreams/visions I have read 2016 seems to be "off" on the timing. Plus people like Julie Rowe and Hector Sosa Jr. haven't been given dates but more of events that will happen at certain times or period of times. I am glad that Iraq presents the information so that we may use our gifts of discernment to figure out truth's...

    Truthfully no one knows the exact day or time that the Savior will return nor how it's all going to "exactly" roll out but we all seem to be in agreement that it is soon and that President Obama will be possibly the last President moving into a 3rd term situation soon. God forgive us for our pride, ignorance, arrogance, disbelief, and for loving Babylon a bit too much. It's time to put down our false idols (tablets, cell phones, computers, Hollywood movies, Hollywood music, new cars, Disneyland) and turn to God.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, these things will happen, but as to the time they will happen, I don't know. But things seem to be ramping up fairly fast. This year or next I believe is a definite possibility. No need to fear if we put our trust in the Savior.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, Iraq, but the Spirit left when I read this. I don't believe it. The awkward wording and punctuation, like someone is trying a little too hard to sound like D&C, don't impress me either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to agree with Katie here. There is something off about this. First, I have to really question anyone that puts a date on the timeline of events, and second, he says that he always follows through with spiritual promptings, and other verbiage in here that gives an illusion of pride and arrogance.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I, too, did not feel the Holy Ghost while reading this. Nothing. Then it turned to an "uh uh" this ain't right kind of feeling.

    When someone relates a vision/conversation with God that sounds more like an arrogant chit chat with a big box church self appointed preacher, I run.

    ReplyDelete