THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, June 14, 2015

ANOTHER LINK TO AUDIO OF THE SPENCER CONFERENCE

I just found this on FB.  It is a good dessert to a great Sacrament Meeting - and always fills me with the Spirit - which is categorically grieved when un-truth is being presented to me.

Just noticed as I opened it, that Spencer talks of an ICU - apparently (from people that were there), he was behind a curtain so people would not recognize him.  Loved the double entendre there - ICU = I See You.....  Get it?  Anyway, here you go:

http://hughvail.com/john-pontius-interview-with-spencer

3 comments:

  1. I liked the part when "Spencer" says that grapes will grow as big as watermelons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the great spirit "Spencer" carries with him. You can really sense his great faith.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was there and he was not behind any kind of curtain! Where did that come from? He was out in the open and people went up and talked with him afterwards. The Spirit was wonderful, and it was truly an amazing experience to be there.

    ReplyDelete