THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, June 26, 2015

GETTING READY FOR MY EASTERN SEABOARD OBAMANATION DESTRUCTION RUN

Just saw the pic below.....   How festive of them.  How disgusting.  How fitting for the bundle of sticks we have in that house and his tranny "wife".....  The plunge off the cliff is proving to be meteoric.  The only question is:  how low can we go??


Image source: Screen grab via YouTube

Makes me sick to my stomach - the mockery of a symbol that used to be sacred to so many.  I have been working on our RV so I can take a bunch of time off and go do what we did in Cali a few years back.  I called it the devastation tour - post Prop 8.  The event that got this whole party started.  Now it is time to go get the dust off my feet in DC.  They are quite dusty these days.....

God will NOT be mocked.....  First by water, then by fire.  This is more like the reality of what we will soon see.  And yes, I think the die is cast - and there is no going back.  We have sealed our fate on this one.

Thanks, bummer!

unicorn33

3 comments:

  1. I completely agree. It's over and I am glad. I can't stand to live on this planet much longer with the sickening stench of sin. Christ cannot come back soon enough for me. And if I have to die in the interim then so be it. I'm ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I thought the picture was a joke. Then I saw the following
    "Among them were One World Trade Center in New York City, Niagara Falls between Ontario, Canada, and New York State, Cinderella Castle at Walt Disney World in Florida and several city halls, including San Francisco’s and Denver’s. "
    Wow. The fun is coming fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. could it be that God does not take kindly to a sacred token being used for a token for sin? Perhaps the rainbow (and elements needed to creat them) will be removed from the skies, because the people of the world have desecrated the sacred token.... thereby causing vast famines

    ReplyDelete