THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

HAWAIAN TSUNAMI

I asked the person who shared this with friends if I could post this on the blog and got permission.  I have heavily redacted names and places (in parenthesis) so that the person can remain anonymous and so that the space/time continuum is not wrinkled (sorry for the Star Trek allusion - but when you talk of things, you can change outcomes, according to principles of moral agency and the Heisenberg Principle).

I feel honored to share this.  I think it backs up what I have been saying all along.  What Spencer finally came out with in Visions of Glory - and what indeed will come to pass here shortly.  Possibly as soon as this summer/fall.  I know timelines are problematic - but it is all coming together so quickly.  People feel it all around me.  The numbers on the blog show it - as they go exponential.  BTW - I have put ads on the blog simply as an experiment in order to see whether I could go "pro" on the blog and do it full time after leaving my job in aerospace finally in order to prep full time.

I am at a huge juncture in my life right now.  I am finally a six figure earner and am doing okay in my career.  I have a chance to take an opening in Cali that would effectively double my salary and allow me to work at home as many as two weeks a month - but which would cause me to have to travel quite a bit to investigate in-service failures within the fleet.  Normally, I would not put that info out there - but I am requesting prayers on my behalf in order to make the correct decision for my family.  At this critical time - I NEED to make the right decision.  Greater pay and opportunities to be with the family would help to make necessary preps and do much more good than I can right now.  Being required to be in a cesspool (LA) and international travel away from my family would be a bad thing.  I have resolved never to live my life in fear - BUT, the writing on the wall is in ALL CAPS, bold font.....

Change is coming - and coming sooner than we expect.

Anyway - please pray for me.  As open as I am on the blog, I try to leave personal information out which keeps the trolls/stalkers at bay and keeps my family safe if I am not around.  There are some real weirdos out there - says the guy with the "end of the world" blog.....

Anyway - the following was a real breath of fresh air in helping me to make the decision.  I have partial confirmation that this is not one of those "faith inspiring" stories made up by someone who is trying to promote their hero, "Spencer" (BTW - that was a shot across the bow for the spammers and trolls - right up front).....

Here it is:

All,
Just want to share something.
I'll try to give a readers digest version, but I want to share an experience I just had yesterday. I had the opportunity of meeting a wonderful family yesterday. His name is (Jim), his wife is (Ariagato). Neither are members and knows nothing about the LDS church (other than Jim's heard it is a cult). Jim is new to my work section and I invited him to go scuba diving. After the dive and cleaning up, I brought up the conversation of religion and discovered that he is against organized religion, but is self-taught and is studying to find the truth...he said, "I know someday we'll have prophets and apostles on earth because God is the same yesterday, today and forever." This led to a very interesting dialogue for our ride home. When I dropped him off, he invited me into his home to chat with he and his wife, Ariagato. Ariagato is from Japan, believes in Christ, but is not officially a Christian because of family tradition and culture. She has a bit of knowledge of Christianity and of the Gospel, but is confused on a lot of things. We ended up chatting for 4+ hours and we had such a lovely afternoon; I wanted to share some of the conversation with you all.
As part of the introductions, I listened intently of Ariagato's religious upbringing and about her husband's intense studying of the scriptures to know the "mysteries of God" and "HIS truth".
Afterwards, Ariagato, in her Japanese accent, asked me what I believe. I shared about Joseph Smith, gave an account of his first vision, and gave a brief overview of the Book of Mormon. She wanted to know more, so I began sharing the Articles of Faith. I never made it thru the end of all 13. She inquired about so many of the unfamiliar words and or beliefs or points of doctrine (i.e. sin, original sin, effects of little children if they die, hell, atonement, ordinances, prophets, faith, New Jerusalem, etc). She would stop me and ask me to briefly explain details of each; her husband enjoyed jumping in and sharing his knowledge on each subject as well. After discussing AoF #4, for some reason I skipped to Aof #10. Her husband and I discussed Israel, the scattering and gathering etc. Then I went back to AoF #5 and so forth. At Article of Faith #7, she again stopped me to understand more about visions and the gift of tongues and wanted more details.
I told her that the purpose of these gifts of the spirit are to spiritually edify us and to bring us unto Christ. Her husband began to provide additional knowledge on the subject; however, she kindly interrupted her husband, and kindly requested him to just listen. Ariagato continued speaking to Jim but was looking at me with a rather matter-of-factly look and said that she has dreams, visions, and can see clean and bright and good spirits around me and said that she knows that I have pure intentions, and that I have important messages to deliver and again tells her husband that it is very important that they just listen to me.
I asked her if she could share with me any of her dreams and visions. She was hesitant and said that she hasn't really shared them with anyone other that her husband, and that he isn't quite sure what to think because he has a different understanding or belief of the "spirit world". She said she's always had this ability since birth, which is that she can see things that others can't. I assure her that it is okay and she said that lately she's had a lot of dreams and visions...she begins to tear up, looks down, and begins to rub her 9 month pregnant belly (she's due on 28 June). She starts again and said she doesn't know why she's having a baby girl now because really soon some very terrible and powerful things are going to happen in the world but that she doesn't quite know the timeline. She is hesitant to share at first, and I feel impressed to mention an economic collapse. She immediately looks up at me and then to Jim and said "Yes, see Jim, I've been telling you about this and I think it will start soon, maybe this Sept." She told me "there will be no recovery once it happens." Then she mentioned tsunamis and earthquakes. I asked her if it's here on Lanai? She said "Yes, but Lanai tsunami hits later, that it starts in California, that most of the state falls away or sinks into the ocean. It also happens in Florida, the coasts and half of Florida goes away, and that the effects goes all the way up past New York and Boston." She said "there is a terrible Earth quake across the world, with much destruction in Africa, South America and Tokyo with death everywhere." Again, she emphasizes that "it's all around the world." I asked her if she sees war. She said "yes, with nuclear weapons and Asian nations and Russia and wicked men in those countries are meeting and conspiring and planning for this war now and that there will be an attack and invasion against our country." She mentioned "there is something else that is released that sickens everyone," I asked if it is like smallpox or ebola, she said "yes, but worse and that it can change because it was made to be very deadly." At this point, I am really in awe, I am feeling the spirit and find that it parallels the book Visions of Glory.
Ariagato then referred back to our discussion about the gathering of Israel, that she "sees there are places of safety, and not just one." She said "they are around the world" but she's "distinctly seen 5 of them, one of them is a small place in Tokyo with a white building." I was thinking of the temple.
At this point, she changes the conversation and said that daily she can see "lots of people that have died," and she can see "other people who have bodies, but are not dead, but are good and can travel around fast." I was thinking of translated beings.
She mentioned that "some of these dead spirits don't understand that they are dead and try to kill themselves over and over, by jumping off a building over and over." Others she said "...have addictions and they like to go into clubs and bars to experience their addictions through others." She said she can "see spirits walking around all over the place, but gets overwhelmed and tries to turn it off, and that she doesn't like to see the bad ones." She explained to me how she can "tune-in the spirit like a radio, and it can be really strong" if she wants. If she doesn't think about it nothing happens.
I talked a bit about the veil and our premortal life, the war in heaven, and Lucifer and the 1/3 rebellious followers cast out. How Christ was picked to be the Savior, that by him, death and sin were overcome. And how we are to be tried and tested and exercise faith in this short life on earth.
She then said, "I can see your bedroom and stacks of books on your night stand, and I know you do a lot a study and prayer, and you desire to share and teach things to people." I confirmed this, and she said, she is "one of the people and that there are others still." Then she said "I can tell that"...and she looks above my head and stares then continues, "...I don't how to describe it because I only know the term reincarnation, but I know that is not that, I just don't know how to explain it." Then she continued staring above me and trying to find the words and said, "I can see that you were ordained or something, like a priest, even before the world existed, and that soon in the future you will have and use very powerful powers to do things to protect and save lives." Then she gestured her hands moving about to describe what she saw while still staring above my head and said, "there is like a crown and great light that goes up and up and spirits angels are above you."
Before I can say anything, she immediately changes topic and asked about my wife and said, "I see your wife, and I know her parents spirits are with her right now." I told her Yes, her parents have both passed away and she is in (Utah) at a family reunion for her nieces wedding. She said "yes, and that she knows that my wife is very good, and spiritual and that she had to do something that was hard for her family to accept, but that it is okay because they are good people too and spiritual and that this will help them out". I don't say anything, but continue to listen.
Ariagato then mentioned that she can "see my children, that they are good and that they have special powers and gifts." She mentioned that "one of them has had visions like her and will have more." I mention my son (John) , and I recall briefly his dreams about tsunamis.
Then she said, that she "..sees that I have stuff that she needs to see because she knows she is supposed to have food and water storage but is overwhelmed because she doesn't know how or what to do." She started to cry again. I shared with her the church's welfare program, the commandment to prepare both physically and spiritually, and I related the parable of the ten virgins. Her husband sweetly consoled her telling her that God is in control and that he will help to make all of these things happen. I testified and assured them of Gods love, that it is so great and that he cares greatly about the details of their lives. On this note, we embraced, and I left to go home.
Driving home, I related the event on the phone to my wife who is in Utah. We rejoiced together and praised Jesus for his gracious love. When I got home, I hurriedly went to the (Princeton's) home to share this with JP and (Karen). While there, Jim and Ariagato sent me a text asking if they could come over to my house now to talk a little more and see my food and water storage. I said definitely and they said they'd be there in 20 minutes. I invited JP and Karen down to my house to meet with them.
Again, we had a lovely discussion and enjoyed ice cream bars. Ariagato shared a condensed version of her dreams with all of us again. Ariagato also shared something new that I hadn't heard previously. Just recently, her family moved from (New York) to Laina, and they were staying in a hotel on Waikiki beach. She said that while on the 14th floor, she looked out at the ocean when she was shown a vision. She said she saw a wave of water that was so high that it went over the tops of all the skyscrapers. She also said she could see my house, and that she knew it was up high and protected. She talked about my wife and kids and again stared. She said that faces were blurring, but she knew it was my wife, but that her hair was going to be shorter than it is now in the pictures in my home. She also mentioned my really blonde little boy, (Jamie).
I showed her and everyone else our food storage and the pile of books by my bed that she mentioned she had seen in vision. She said "Yes, but there are more than that." I showed her my office bookshelves, and she "Yes, but there are more". I didn't mention it, but when my wife and I moved to Hawaii, we left boxes and boxes of books and food storage items in long-term storage. Before I could say anything, she said that she was just told to tell me something like "there will be many people who will try to challenge my knowledge, and some that would tell me false things and persuasive ideas, but that I know what is truth and not to worry" She also said that she "knows that I am anxious to teach and share and help, but that I have many questions too...that I really try to learn a lot of things so I can teach people truth" I then showed Jim and Ariagato a picture of the Laie and Salt Lake city temples. She took a camera picture of them. I invited and committed their family to go to the temple visitor center and mentioned that there she would really be able to 'tune' into the spirit better than anywhere else. She seemed very excited and eager.
JP provided them a copy of Visions of Glory for them to read. I loaned them A marvelous work and wonder, and 65 signs of the times.
Finally, I took them outside and showed them our water storage tanks. After showing the tanks, she told me that my "...eyes are very beautiful, but not in a way of a compliment because she didn't know how to explain it very well but that they are beautiful because they are pure. She said I am not perfect, I strive for perfection and I am too hard on myself."
We all said good night, embraced again on the driveway and they left. For most of the night my thoughts and dreams were of their family in the temple and sharing the gospel with other people.
The Sister missionaries are going to get me some copies of the BoM to share with them, in both Japanese and English. I am excited to see them in the temple.
I hope to hear from you, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment