THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, June 1, 2015

A LETTER OF PREPAREDNESS FROM THE LAYTON STAKE?

This is interesting, considering the proximity to Ogden and Hill AFB.....:

8 comments:

  1. Where/How did you obtain a copy of this letter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is my cousin... glad he has the Spirit and is getting his people in the stake prepared!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry, but it rings bells in my heart that its not true.
    Someone is playing with people excitement for things to be happening. That later also don't look authentic due to missing proper letterhead.
    Something wrong with that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mark, the church has asked it's members for years to be prepared... They want us to be pro active in being prepared.. Anything can happen in a persons life that will require him to be "ready" for that event... I live in Houston, TX. and we just had a major flood in our area.. Many times it takes a major disaster for people to finally get on board with preparedness... Why should you wait when you can be ready for anything that might come your way? As a Stake Emergency Co-ordinator myself, I don't send letters out on Church letterhead when I am sending out to my wards..

      Delete
    2. Lucy, I didn't say that we should not be prepared. I truly believe and I am doing everything I personally can to be prepared. I know that the time is coming when we will be needing all of those items we suppose to have. The GA did tell us over many years and decades to be ready for anything coming our way. IT'S COMING, I know, but somehow that later doesn't feel right.
      Believe me, I want things to move on so we can be finally and seriously building Kingdom of God. I can almost taste it :)

      Delete
  4. the top was cut off Mark. I have it and it's on an official letterhead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The letter is no longer being displayed. What did it say?

    ReplyDelete