THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

WAR IS COMING TO AMERICA - A WORD OF WARNING FROM A LAMANITE HOLY MAN

I ran into an acquaintance I had made in the Flathead Valley years ago again a few days ago on a chance re-encounter..

He was an amazing man from the Browning, MT area.  He has begun to have dreams and visions and is in the process of becoming a holy man and setting up his sweat lodge.  He teaches the youth the ways of their fathers in herbs, oral history, etc - and did so after he had a vision in which he was told to leave his life as a professional car thief/drugs and drink in California and to clean himself up.  He had an Almaesque conversion and has a wonderful countenance.

The highest Holy Man in the Blackfeet/Blood Nation hails from Cardston and interprets dreams from all over and apparently is quite famous in Canada for his gift.  My wife and I, as we interact with those from the First Nations there in Cardston - have heard said that "war is coming".  I would have to wonder if the "grand poobah" there in Cardston is not the source of this heraldry.  It is on my bucket list to find out what he has been shown - and then share it if it is allowed.

The nascent holy man from Browning told me of some of his visions.  One of them - and I will not go into detail - involves the Malaysian Air 777 that disappeared into thin air a few years back.  I mentioned where I worked as we were winding up our conversation and he point blank said he saw in vision what happened to that flight.  I told him I also knew - but had not seen it; just deduced from the facts and data surrounding the disappearance what had happened to it.  I said, "It did not end up in the water, did it?".  He said no - and that he could not tell me what happened (what he saw in vision) until he had obtained legal counsel, first (as he had been advised by several people).  It's demise was salacious enough to draw attention from dark characters and he wanted to make sure he was covered before he went forward.  I have his contact info and will pass it along if he ever decides to publicly share the info.

I told him he was a descendant of Joseph and that the "King of Dreams" was so revered that the people built an entire city (and dream interpreting center) in his honor.  People used to come from all around the Mediterranean to have troubling dreams interpreted there, even after the Hebrews left the area.

I have many excellent stories I will share from my travels the past few weeks as I get a chance.

As time goes on, more and more of the pieces of the puzzle are coming in from all aspects, walks of life, etc.  The preponderance of data soon will not be able to be ignored.

Here is the propaganda that the public is being fed on MH370:

    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/447040/MH370-Missing-Malaysia-Airlines-plane-nosedived-Indian-Ocean


1 comment:

  1. Iraq, can you tell us your thoughts about what happened to the airliner??? Would love to hear!

    ReplyDelete