THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

PILOT CALLS BS ON THE SUPPOSED 9/11 AIRPLANE FLIGHTS INTO THE TWIN TOWERS

I flight tested Boeing products in 1997-1999 when I first started with the company.

The purported flight profile of the alleged airplane that supposedly struck (dripping with sarcasm) the Pentagon was also impossible.  When I was up in the air pushing the edge of the flight envelope of similar Boeing models, we could NOT get close to the computer simulations of the flight profiles of all planes that crashed that day.   Maybe a fighter jet could have pulled it off - but not a passenger jet as is purported.  This man speaks the truth.

Simply put - you have been LIED to by those who supposedly have your best interests in mind.  You have my witness.  Therefore, you have to ask yourselves - what the hell was the motive of the people that caused the towers to collapse and the Pentagon to come under attack.  How do you like being lied to?  What would you do when you finally came to the conclusion that you were lied to and that has caused the Middle East to go aflame and for what will be millions and even billions of lives to be lost in the coming conflagration?

Me?  A long rope and a short branch is not good enough for those who were responsible.....

When will the people wake up?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IXA-enq65ng

2 comments:

  1. Speaking aerodynamics... you and I understand EXACTLY what he is saying here.

    When I saw the Pentagon "Hole" I knew it wasn't a passanger airliner which did it. I don't know how they can try such deception without an actual airliner with all its parts coming out of the crash site. I wonder what their purpose in hitting the Pentagon was. I wonder if they hit what they were going for.

    (And BTY... if you are a rifleman you know Oswald didn't do Kennedy.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://911research.wtc7.net/index.html

    ReplyDelete