THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

DEAD BABIES IN WALLS - HOW TO TRACK THE BAAL WORSHIPPERS

Wow - this is over the top stuff.......  Basically, you have to know who and what you are up against, so it is imperative to become acquainted with men and things, in order to fight it.  Without it getting the better part of you.

This in from a FB post I was following:
  • I have a true story for you. I was 19. The year was 1973. I went to Europe with my parents to see my sister whose husband was stationed in Landstuhl, Germany. We took a boat across the English Chanel, a train from there to London. We were in London a couple of days.
    Then we took a bus to Edinburgh and drove from there to Inverness. While in Edinburgh, a retired fella offered us a tour of the Castle. We told him we were poor tourists who could not pay. He said that didn't matter, because he had nothing better to do. So he took us around the castle. He showed us all kinds of things. He told us about the parties they had in different rooms, major political happenings in different rooms. He showed us the bedroom of Mary Queen of Scots and that is where it got interesting. He told us something so odd that I had no where to store it my 19 year old brain. So it sat out on the edge all these years.

    It's not pretty, so everyone be warned. He told us that there had been a recent renovation of the castle in which the workers found two male infants buried alive in the walls of the castle. He said it caused shock in the community. The villagers had no idea what to make of it. They finally kinda decided that it was the sons of Mary that Elizabeth had murdered.

    But to me that made no sense. If Elizabeth killed Mary's sons, she would make sure they were dead and that the evidence could NEVER be found. So there it sat in my brain.

    So, a few years later I listened when Br. Ezra told us in conference to the whole world that the Constitution was next to scripture and we should know it. So, not too long after, my husband and I began to read and study it along with our scripture study. In 1985 my husband and I went to two "Patriot" meetings. At the first one I heard all kinds of shocking things, like you are now. I didn't believe a word of it. But, I also knew that the politicians were known to lie upon occasion. And I watched that TV as a child when JFK died and I knew the gov. was lying about that! So, I decided to go to the library and see what I could find.
     
     
     Well, I found a lot of what they said in reputable sources. I found some really interesting stuff written as different men's doctoral thesis. (is that plural?) I could not find one piece of evidence that what they said was false. I could not catch them in one lie.
    The politicians made promises they didn't keep. The media lied and that could be found and proved. Sometimes the politicians' lies could be proved, besides their broken promises. But I could not prove a single lie from these "Patriots". And I could find real evidence for some of what they said, not all.
  •  
     So, when I went to the next meeting of the "Patriots", my hearing was softened. I was still very skeptical. But I was listening for any lie I could prove. I was taking better notes. Then the speaker started talking about what happened to the worshipers of Baal after the end of the Old Testament. He said one researcher became interested, because they seemed to just disappear. So he searched and searched and could find nothing...until he came across on paragraph in the Library of Cambridge. And I thought, 'Yea, like I can really check that out!' He said that the one paragraph said that they had become the Persians who kept trade alive during the dark ages. And he said that there was a way to trace the practice. They were the only people who buried infants alive in the walls of their homes for prosperity. He said that if they were poor, it would be a female, because female infants were easier to buy or obtain. But if they were wealthy, it would be a male, because males were considered to grant more prosperity. (It hadn't hit me yet...) Then he said that one of the Persian traders had married into the British Aristocracy and that all of the British Aristocracy were undercover Baal worshipers and that is what explained their lack of Christian morality, even though they forced Christianity upon their subjects.
  •  
     So, I went home and I called two professors of archaeology. One from BYU and one from some other college. I asked, "How is the worship of Baal traced archaeologically?" They both gave me the same answer. They bury infants alive in the walls of their homes.
    I don't know how long after that it was that I watched the following. But then I knew. Not because of all of this, but because I took this to the Lord in prayer. He had prepared me to hear the truth when I was 19 years old. And it was much the same way I found the Church. I was prepared from my youth. Then I asked.
     But the story doesn't stop there. But my time does. I'll bring you up to the present in my next comment...
  •  
     read LDS Author Ken Bowers' book... "Hiding in Plain Sight" he worked for W.Cleon Skousen, he has 40 plus years of research (mostly before the internet) and gives at least 2 or more sources where he got the info so you can research it personally and pray for your own witness... and its all in the book about how the Vatican and the Catholic church were infiltrated by the illuminati and the Jesuits (a sub group of the illuminati) and there is much more info on the subject in the book...

  • So, I thought Alex was a nut job, tooo. Until he did this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JlFZJr8ENQ

    I still think he may work for the CIA, I dunno. But if he does, then his job is to expose just what they want him to. They HAVE to tell us the truth in some form. They always do it in a form that we will not recognize or believe.
    The Order of Death picks up where Dark...
    youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment