THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, June 18, 2015

LDS AVOW - HOMELAND SECURITY RELOCATING TO UTAH


When the EQ hits and takes out the NSA building at the Point of the Mountain and the water surges in and wipes out the den of Homeland Security, do not feel bad.  It is all part of the deal to rid those who have foreknowledge of this event and who are bunkered up against that day, while the rest of the ordinary people appear to have been left out to pasture.

God is coming to do a great work - a great cleansing.  It is all part of the deal - just part of the plan.  Many innocents will be part of the collateral damage and much suffering will occur - but in that suffering, greatness will come out and terrestrial beings will be forged from the experience.

How this trash was ever allowed into Utah, I cannot be certain.  Was it just for the jobs, were there political favors and paybacks?  Most good people should have seen it as an affront to freedom and thrown it down when they attempted to come in.  I hoped for better from the good people of Utah (collectively).  If you work there - you have your warning to leave, because I can tell you, you are on the wrong side of the fence.  You can posture that you are "just doing my job" - but the organization you are supporting has evil at it's root.

Here is what got me spun up from an AVOW newsletter I get every day:
Sorry if there's another thread on this.My husband called me today to tell me a friend from work was talking about how the FBI/Homeland Security is relocating to a massive building which is partially underground at the point of the mountain I believe on the Utah valley side. It seems they began the move in 2012 but may quietly move entirely here now. Also, I've read how the CIA has quietly been relocating to an underground facility in Denver. They claim the move is because they need to be ....

1 comment:

  1. ....is because they need to be what? Is this "to be continued" or am I not understanding the sentence as incomplete?

    ReplyDelete