THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

WHY SHOULD WE FACE TOWARDS THE TEMPLE?

This info graphic is very nice in settling a long-standing question my wife has had about angel orientation (nothing to do with the whole marriage debacle.....).  When praying, I have heard say we should always face our temple.  I know the Muslims do (all the Saudi planes I used to do flight testing on had "Mecca Meters" in the dedicated prayer areas at the back of the plane) this and I believe they got the practice from the Jews when they hijacked the true religion..... 

Here is the link to a bigger version of the infographic shown below
:

      http://3dtemples.photogent.com/moroni-faces-east/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the share! I myself got tired of hearing people say that Moroni always faces east. For those who tell you you have to face the temple when praying, ask them which direction the chapel faces when we pray as a congregation. If that does not get them thinking, ask them which direction we should face when praying IN the temple!

    ReplyDelete