THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

PASTOR DEWEY BRUTON VIDEO - GIVING THE TIME OF THE COMING OF THE SAVIOR TO JERUSALEM

Folks - this is the centerpiece of my belief that we are "in it" right now.  I cannot stress enough how important it is to understand this material and then to have the sense of urgency to act on it.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuTb99tBC0c&feature=player_detailpage

Someone asked why/when/how we should flee.

Watch this - and then have the Holy Spirit be your guide.  My family is already in a relatively "safe place".  I am not where I work.  So, I have to make the decision to walk away from a 20 year career.  Don't get me wrong - if I stay and refuse to get off the west coast at any time, it most likely will be fatal for me - but, if I stay, my options may be greatly limited when push comes to shove and I am forced by circumstance to get off the west coast.

It may be my role to help in the leading of people off the west coast.  It may be my time to go meet all my great-great aunts and uncles on the other side.  Either one, I accept.  My preference would be to be amongst the Saints in a really safe place - such as Cardston.  My ultimate preference would be to be amongst the Saints in an awesome place such as the New Jerusalem - but that has to be cleared first in order for the Saints to joyfully return with songs of everlasting joy.

The movement from a less safe place to a safer place is designed to test and refine people.  It will be a culling opportunity for the Lord.  I live near fish ladders that bring them around dams.  A dam will keep the fish from forward movement.  Only the strongest will be able to successfully navigate the strong currents flowing thru each stage of the fish ladder as they move to a higher place.  At each stage of the ladder, the fish rest in the refuge of the backwater.  For those coming off the ocean, they acclimatize themselves to the lack of salt content in the water.  That environment, they were used to before they went out into the great salty ocean. 

The same thing is analgous for us - we will have to slowly acclimatize ourselves to the new ways of thinking and operating.  A consecrated life takes a whole new approach and way of thinking.  It takes time to strip one-self of pride, envy, jealousy and many more effects of living in Babylon, while trying not to be of it.  It is completely inevitable that the people will be contaminated of it.  The process that is coming will more fully strip the initiate of Zion of the filthy habits and completely damn those who are resistant or who fully and openly rebel against the concept from ever entering it.  The description that Spencer gave of those who were petitioning to enter the great city - but had to slowly qualify themselves, external to that city - was spot on.  It was as it will be.  The prototype was the City of Enoch.

To the naysayers out there - I am not going to argue for or against Spencer and his account in Visions of Glory - but I will say that you most likely cannot present an alternative theory that feels "delicious" to the mind and soul.  I NEVER criticize something unless I have a much better alternative in mind - and then I will work tirelessly to remove the lesser alternative and install the better substitute.  When that "delicious" theory is EXACTLY what the Lord has shown me prior, then I know I have a winner and dismiss all else outright.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know there was an updated version to Pastor D. Brewton's Daniel's Timeline. I have watched studied the other version like 20 times! And now, I am confused. I just listened to someone else who also goes by the Feasts, particularly the Feast of Trumpets and the Day of Atonement. Says the actual date is a day off this year in 2014. It should be Sept. 26 for the new moon not Sept. 25th. They also go from this date 2550 days to Sept in 2021. Saying this is the 7 year span that Daniel saw and that the Blood Moons are the witness that that's where we are. March 8, 2018 would be 1260 days, midpoint to leaving the time of the Harlot and entering the time of the Anti C.

    Pastor Brewton has it convincingly at 2016 for the Savior's return using the feasts. This other one by Gavin Finley on You tube is also convincing. I'm not smart enough to do/understand the math of it all.

    Anyone else have any helpful comments to offer on this? I study the scriptures/good books constantly! I'm very anxious about the Last Days and want more than anything to be counted worthy to escape the judgments and with as many as I can convince to come too.

    How could any member of the Church not heed the call of the prophet to gather out? Isaiah clearly points to a gathering out. Elder Eyring told us Places of Refuge are being prepared. That's good enough for me!

    And yes, it will be a momentous test to be sure. My husband isn't a member of the church and isn't prone to religious discussions. He avoids them. I am so worried as to how this will play out if I tell him the invitation's been issued and we have to leave.

    Very very sad..............

    Thanks for your inspiring article. God bless

    ReplyDelete