THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

JULIE ROWE - LOGAN NDE CONFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENT

I am just about positive I will not be able to attend this - too many vacation days being burned on other preps and plans for the near future.  I will be in the Cardston area just before this week of July 4th if there are any Cardston/Lethbridge/McGrath folks that would like to congregate for a quick Woodzone EOTW conference.  We may try to do something the weekend of June 14-15, but that schedule may be heady on such short notice and I am still waiting for my passport to be returned expeditiously.  Please pray for its speedy return.  The prayers of the righteous (united) availeth much.

Please respond to the messages, if so with your e-mail.  I will not publish, but will put you on a mailing like I did for the W. Jordan folks of the last one.....

Enough about me.  A commenter posted this information on Julie Rowe of NDE book fame:
We are hosting Julie Rowe at the Logan Tabernacle on Thursday July 17 at 7pm, for a FREE lecture and discussion about her NDE. Please help us spread the word, as Julie is coming from AZ for this event and a family reunion.
Whomever posted that, I would love to get a link to audio if it exists, so I can post it on the blog.

Here is a previous commenter that provided a link to a radio program she did earlier.  Apparently, it follows the Spencer account pretty closely:\

There is a 2.5 hour audio of an interview with her on K-Talk radio. Some interesting things there. The last hour is about the coming calamities. http://radiorecast.com/ktalk/archive/Mills_Crenshaw/2014%200529%20JULIE%20ROW%20A%20PROFOUNF%20NEAR%20DEATH%20EXPERANCE.mp3 

    

16 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I listened to Julies radio presentation. My heart was pounding the whole time. I know this is truth. The Lord is allowing people to reveal what they know to warn the people. Can you post more information about the Logan presentation? It does say that it is free, but do people need to acquire tickets? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link isn't working. I watched it last night but it's like it disappeared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to listen to this but it won't display the page.... sad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go to the original link from the posting a couple of days ago. That one still works (for me, anyway).

      Delete
  4. It looks like the link is corrupt on this page if you copy and paste into a browser it works. http://radiorecast.com/ktalk/archive/Mills_Crenshaw/2014%200529%20JULIE%20ROW%20A%20PROFOUNF%20NEAR%20DEATH%20EXPERANCE.mp3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have read a fair number of NDE’s and I can honestly say that I have never been turned off by one of them until now. Absolutely loved "VOG" and "There is no death”. I listened to the entire last hour of this and I can say that I honestly don’t think this women gave ONE single piece of new understanding. Everything she talked about was even described with the exact same wording as the popular prophecies (i.e.. The boys from the mountains will save the constitution) EVERY SINGLE TIME that she is asked about something that has not already been talked about from someone else she deflects the answer in some way. At the very end after giving us all the talk on destruction of the last days and is asked about "when the comet will hit the earth" she chokes… and goes into why we should live today and not worry about all the calamities the will happen, AND she says this just after telling us to worry and prepare for all the calamities (i.e. Get food, Get a good tent, warm sleeping bags etc. etc..)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could just chalk it up as another witness. Who said it had to provide anything new? People fabricate all these requirements that really don't mean anything. Can you imagine the Jews telling Lehi why are you talking? The other prophets have already said this stuff ....yada yada yada... Do you think Godwould agree with the Jews? I can see it happening... god says," sorry guys, my bad. I fumbled the ball and duplicated my past efforts. Just scratch that last one."

      Delete
  6. Here's how I found it. Go to the K-Talk radio website and click on "show archives" at the top of the main page. Click on Mills Crenshaw's name and then scroll down to Julie Row's guest broadcast from 5/29/2014. Click on that and you'll be able to listen to all of it. She seems like a humble, intelligent, well-spoken person.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok I called the radio. If you go to k-talk radio and click on show archives and then mills Crenshaw and then 2014-0529 Julie Rowe then you can watch the video there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just got done reading her book over the weekend. SO GOOD! Thanks for the July info. Wouldn't miss it.

    **Seems like in the recent couple of GC, one of the apostles said we could never be asked to leave our homes ever again or something like that. If that's the case, what are the tent cities all about? I'm a little confused. Yes we will have to leave or no we won't?

    **Not too long ago there was a comment about someone's son having a friend that lives in Crimea and one of the apostles came to speak concerning what was going on. Any more info about that? Seems like he/she was going to try and see what the apostle said. A warning speech? A comforting/uplifting speech? I've been waiting to hear more, but nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. For the commenter above. Go to www.k-talk.com. At the top of the page click on show archives. Scroll down to Mills Crenshaw and click on that. About 20 lines down is the interview with Julie Rowe. I have listened to it twice now. My head is spinning. So much to do and so little time...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I find it interesting that of the few NDE's I've read they tend to describe things and events from the perspective of their current world view. Catholics see angels with wings, LDS types not so much. God the Father and Jesus are both individual beings, and a Nicaean amalgam. Not that it is a dis-qualifier, but I tend to give more credulity to visions that are not steeped in their belief system. Having said that, if Sister Rowe can serve as another witness and encourage more people to believe Christ and follow His living Prophets then she has fulfilled her mission in part.

    ReplyDelete
  11. There was just an article in, I think May's Ensign, by Elder Holland and it specifically said not fleeing from place to place. Fleeing from sin

    ReplyDelete
  12. People...Follow your Stake President very closely. Re-read or listen to General Conference. DO NOT get caught up in "every wind of doctrine" that somebody claiming and "NDE" spouts off. We are in the days when the "very elect will be decieved, if it were possible". Be wise. If you sustained your Stake President and Bishop, then you believe they are inspired and hold the keys to REVELATION for YOU. Chasinig after every person claimin a "Vision" will rob you of your freedom and ability to ENJOY YOUR LIFE. Have 3 months of food and supplies as counciled, and get out of debt and don't worry so much...

    ReplyDelete
  13. When will you be in Cardston AB ?

    ReplyDelete
  14. To Anonymous - Follow Christ, It is his name you covenant to wear. I do not believe the Stake President and Bishop have the keys to "REVELATION for YOU". I believe what 2 Nephi 32:5 says especially since verse 6 calls it the doctrine of Christ. "For behold, again I say unto you that if ye will enter in by the way, and receive the Holy Ghost, it will show unto you all things what ye should do". Isaiah says in 2:22 "Cease ye from man, whose breath is in his nostrils: for wherein is he to be accounted of?" I take my direction from the Holy Ghost, because as you say "the very elect will be decieved, if it were possible". Certainly the Bishop (isn't really considered elect) holds the keys of judgment for his flock, which I greatly respect in leading them back to Christ and other wonderful keys. But I don't believe anyone has the keys to "REVELATION for YOU", but you through the "doctrine of Christ".

    ReplyDelete