THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

CONFIRMATION OF SPENCER AS BISHOP

Here is a comment from a blog reader:

I can confirm this as well. Spencer is now a Bishop. Names are sent to the first presidency before being sustained. Iraq if you haven't already you should check out a book by Julie Rowe called a greater tomorrow. It's basically a second witness to VOG. I believe more will surface from other sources as well. She mentions the start of civil war in Chicago. There is a 2.5 hour audio of an interview with her on K-Talk radio. Some interesting things there. The last hour is about the coming calamities.
http://radiorecast.com/ktalk/archive/Mills_Crenshaw/2014%200529%20JULIE%20ROW%20A%20PROFOUNF%20NEAR%20DEATH%20EXPERANCE.mp3
I will listen to the above interview when I get a chance - I am at the point of utter exhaustion as, due to bad traveling circumstances and trying to catch up at work, I have gotten 3-4 hours of sleep for the last few nights and I am a 9 hour type of guy....

I will say this.  My feeling is that the First Presidency is aware of VOG - talk of it has hit many levels within the Church - and after the mess over Denver's book, you do not write a book as impactful as that one and not get noticed.  If warranted, you would be guided to put it on the back burner.  Even Iohanni Wolfgramm who healed many people and brought several back from the dead, made waves at the local (Stake) level and was called into the COB to have a chat.  In the end, he was praised by an Apostle in the Ensign article on Miracles within the Church.....  If Spencer were rogue, he would have already had a talking to and would not be able to continue in any higher functioning capacity within the Church.  Obviously, he is not thought of as a rogue - at least at the highest levels.  Russ (my favorite troll - if you are still following the blog), I know there are many within the BYU community, the apologetics community, etc that do not like Spencer - mostly because they cannot relate because they are largely whitewashed tombs filled with dead men's bones...... but, his account is accurate.

There are many Bishops and former Bishops who cannot speak openly of this stuff for fear of backlash, both personally and ecclesiastically within their circles.  If it is truth, it is truth - and it will stand alone, independent of opinion and contrarian feelings until it has penetrated every continent and come to every ear.  If you have the truth - you simply never need fear.  Those who oppose it, simply are irrelevant in the bigger picture.  They eventually will be swept out of the way, if they completely reject it after having been given it in the fulness.  Cain was the first one to have it happen to him.  He rejected it, then rebelled against it, and then was given a horrible consequence that he still bears to this day.....  He was swept out of the way to make way for someone who would get the job done.

10 comments:

  1. I cannot find this book ANYWHERE. Any chance that I might be able to get it for a reasonable price via the Internet???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought it through amazon on a kindle app for my iPhone. ~$10. Well worth it. Confirms much of what spencer says but there is a large section on tent cities. Her nde happened in 2004 I believe but was told to keep it quiet until now. Second witness for sure

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is your source that "Spencer" is a Bishop? How can I confirm this? What stake is "Spencer" a member of?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are hosting Julie Rowe at the Logan Tabernacle on Thursday July 17 at 7pm, for a FREE lecture and discussion about her NDE. Please help us spread the word, as Julie is coming from AZ for this event and a family reunion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another witness that these things will come to pass: http://latterdaysaintsprepare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Hi ward members, I'm your new Bishop. I've been living a double life for many years out of fear that people would try to kill me. I wrote a book called Visions of Glory, you may have heard of it, and by the way, the man "Spencer" in that book, that's ME. You can't buy it at Deseret Book. Because of the nature of the book, they wouldn't touch it. If you don't have my book, I have some for sale in the foyer for $13.95." If Spencer has been called as a Bishop for real, then it blows the entire anonymity he sought so hard to protect. What Ward and Stake is he in? In God I Trust, all others BRING DATA.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I find it interesting that Spencer is called as a bishop at this time, when within a few years the things he saw will come to pass. Who better to lead those people in his area.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julie Rowe's A Greater Tomorrow is not a second witness of Visions of Glory, as they clearly contradict each other.
    The truth is, they're both rubbish.

    ReplyDelete
  9. In an address transmitted worldwide to Church Educational System employees and volunteers Aug. 4, Elder Eyring asked the vast congregation to raise expectations of today's youth.
    Elder Eyring quoted Joel 2:27-32: "And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the Lord your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed. And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your old men shall dream dreams, and your young men shall see visions . . . and It shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered. . . ."

    Then Elder Eyring explained, "The scripture does not say that your sons and your daughters may claim the gift of prophecy by the Spirit. It says that they will. It doesn't say that your young men may see visions. It says that they will. And it will come because the Lord will pour out His Spirit upon all flesh. Not only will the youth you love and serve have the Spirit poured out on them, but so will the people around them and those who lead them."

    ReplyDelete