THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, June 27, 2014

DICK CHENEY CALLS OUT FUTURE NUKES?

I will never forget my surprise when there was a movie to be released that dealt with two airplanes slamming into the twin towers around the time the actual event occurred.  Movies take a year or two to film and produce and release.  Who would come up with such a random plot line? 

I do not think it is random.  In the height of arrogance, TPTB like to say beforehand what they are going to do in order for the people to worship the beast and those that give it power.  I used to really like Cheney - but I realize he is just part of the machine of evil that is making money off of lives that are being spent in war.

Here is what he had to say on the matter:

    http://www.businessinsider.com/dick-cheney-911-attack-america-us-obama-2014-6#ixzz35c8TVq6G

No comments:

Post a Comment