THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, June 21, 2014

FINGERNAIL CLIPPERS

Why would I do a piece on this topic?

Because, if you happen to be in a safe place - one that will one day be a place of refuge - there will be many coming with what they can carry on their backs.  Many will not have the basics such as clippers to take care of basic hygiene.  There will be horribly in-grown toe nails to be taken care of.  We are not used to walking 10 or even 100 miles in ideal conditions, let alone less-than-ideal conditions.  Let alone 300 or 500 miles carrying necessities on our backs.

I have purchased several pairs of cuticle cutters from Wal-mart that cost about $8.  You can do basic, crude surgery with those.  I have purchased at least 20 pair of good quality stainless steel clippers to be used in camps of people.

Many would consider this foolishness and a waste of money.  I have been shown otherwise.

Pray about it - if you live near an area where large gatherings will occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment