THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, June 23, 2014

MASSIVE EQ TO CAUSE POWER GRID TO GO DOWN?

Portland is a wicked city.  A couple of notches ahead of Seattle.  I have a family member who lives there and works for Portland Electric and knows of BP operations.  What is described in this blog post is accurate from an operational standpoint.

From another standpoint, she also nailed it down.  Most dams are built on rivers.  Most rivers flow thru natural fault lines.  Most fault lines will fail during the Matthew 24 EQ that I believe will occur in the next 10-22 months.

People will freak out when they have no electricity.  People just cannot live without their i-Phones, etc.

Here is the piece from Ashley.  Ashley is getting out of the Missouri area soon and heading up to my neck of the woods (which happens to be red....):
http://latterdaysaintsprepare.blogspot.com/2014/04/oregon-floods-and-lost-energy-sources.html

I would never live in a dam flood plain.  It will not be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment