THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, June 2, 2014

THE TRUTH ABOUT CANCER

Glad it is finally here!  I have know about this for years thru my good wife who has woken me up nutritionally.

https://wausaunews.wordpress.com/2014/01/18/big-hospital-finally-telling-the-truth-about-cancer-johns-hopkins/

4 comments:

  1. Last night we had some friends over for dinner who are friends of my husband's family. We haven't seem them in years. Long story short, the husband was diagnosed with cancer 5 years ago when he became a bishop. His cancer was so rare that they told him there was nothing they could do and he had less than 5 years to live. He wasn't going to settle for that and got started on a journey that led him to heal himself of the cancer naturally and on his own. His doctors were not happy about this. What he learned through this process was insane and I was shocked at what the govt hides from us a far as research is concerned. We may as well be China with what is hidden from us online. Anyways, he and his wide are starting a business now where they help others with all kinds of health problems through this same natural process. They are working with developers of new and incredible technology coming out of American Fork, UT. This will be great stuff! So this week he and his wife were celebrating the 5 year mark that doctors said he wouldn't live past and he made it! Our conversation grew more interesting as he told me things about a trip to Russia that confirmed fulfillment of several scriptures and things concerning all 12 tribes. I then wanted to ask him if he had read VOG but decided not to. So, I was thrilled when he then asked me if I had heard of VOG! I told him I owned a copy. He then told me that he knows Spencer because Spencer gets treated through his healing program. He comes in weekly for appointments. This friend also knew John Pontius. He grew up with his brother. There was so much I wanted to ask him but we were out of time. He did tell me that the general authority that visited Spencer was Niel A Maxwell and he said that page 135 in VOG is a timeline and to back and read it. I am so happy to have had this couple over for dinner. We were completely on the same page with everything. It's rare to find people like that especially him being a bishop. Such a kind, soft spoken and spiritual couple.
    I can't wait to meet with them again. My cup was filled last night and the spirit was strong. When I called my sister today to tell her the good news (because her gospel doctrine teacher is on a mission to prove that Spencer doesn't exist since he works for the church and on the Joseph Smith Papers). She was so happy to hear this news and then when I told her about the cancer and healing program, she began to cry. She had spent all day intently fasting for a solution for her husbands medical issues. She felt this was the answer she had prayed for. Here's to hoping more people will find the truth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked up page 135 in Visions of Glory and the title of that page is "the mark of the beast". No hint of a timeline mentioned. Was the reference page on a draft or expanded version?

      Delete
  2. I have the iBooks version, can you tell me what's on page 135 in the printed copy so I can track it down? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. FYI: http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/kimmel_cancer_center/news_events/featured/cancer_update_email_it_is_a_hoax.html

    It is good to eat well, and it follows the Word of Wisdom pretty closely, but just be careful where your sources come from as the article you gave is actually an email hoax.

    ReplyDelete