THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, June 2, 2014

THE SINGLE-MOST FASCINATING DISCUSSION I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE

I rode a train last night to get to my destination.  After awaking, and being delayed for 6 hours because of a nearly endless line of oil trains coming out of the Dakotas loaded with oil which have clogged the lines, I expressed frustration to another passenger and a third passenger sitting in front of me began to listen and then express opinions.  Ours aligned very well.  I then engaged him solely and we began to offer info up.  I knew I had hit the mother lode when I began to feel like a babe in arms. 

This guy is Jewish (never got his name, though he mentioned that he has many friends who are billionaires and he was the spitting image of Spielberg and listed several A-list actors who he employed to take on high-level government officials who were attacking him and his efforts as a campaign manager for the likes of Bo Gritz, etc back in the 1990's).....  He was not a liar.  I vetted him several times.

He talked of the "The Family" which is a large organization which runs the entire world behind the scenes.  They are intermarried across all cultures and are what we would call the elites of the rising One World Gubbimint.  They expect that they will make it thru what is coming - and that you and I, the commoners and peasants, will fail to survive.  They will continue, we will not - and, if so, only to serve them, being sterilized or selectively bred, as required to ensure a continued slave class.  I just watched a Star Wars movie and I thought I had heard that plan before......  The fact is, they will fall into the pit that they have digged to ensnare God's chosen people (those that can heed the quiet whisperings of the Holy Spirit - not those that feel entitled or self-proclaimed as "the ones").

He is in the know of what is going on in Israel.  I mentioned Sarah Menet and her NDE describing a Iranian nuke hitting a city in Israel and I baited and waited to see if he would get it (the same city I felt it would be).  Indeed, he said it will be Tel Aviv - because it is the "Las Vegas" of Israel; quite wicked.....  He then quoted the OT scrip that talks of it.  That was news to me.  He basically hit on every major point of this blog including the small "hand-planted" nukes that will knock us out logistically and give the Russians the upper hand after our civil war has distracted us at home.  After we are hit and licking our wounds, Israel will get it from Libya.  Russia will then advance.

He did say a few things that I had not heard before.  He said Israel indeed does NOT have nukes - but they do have every other form of bomb; including hydrogen, neutron, etc.  They will use those against their neighbors who attempted to take them out (Iran, etc).  This will give them all the borders as proscribed in the prophecies as they occupy Iran/Iraq and Syria, etc without polluting the land with the after-effects of conventional nuclear devices.  The people will be able to come in and inhabit the cities, etc within 3 days after the event and removing the micro-waved corpses.  This will bring Russia in for the final battle on the plains of Meggido once Damascus has become a ruinous heap.  It is ALL there in scripture.  He was not talking from a perspective of spiritual experiences such as visions, dreams, etc - but was talking of direct study and his Midrashic/Talmudic background.  And I have to say that, other than our views on the Resurrection of Jesus, we were lock step.  I have never had someone from such a radically different background tell me exactly what I knew to be true from my radically different background.  He had to leave the train after an hour of conversation (much more was imparted that I haven't time to go into), but I have to say, I almost de-boarded and followed him home for more intensive drilling for info.  The guy was so well-read.

Having gotten off in Spokane (to visit his family there), I asked what is to become of the good people of Northern Idaho.  He said they will be burned out.  If you happen to live there, please clear trees within a few hundred feet of your homes so you have a defensible perimeter for fire and other things.  He also pointed out that the gibbimint will deploy weapons against the people that we have only heard minor leaks about in the non-MSM press outlets.  Yep - they exist.  You are the targets.  They were meant for domestic insurrection when the plug is finally pulled on our country and the people try and rise up.  We will have to have divine help to make it thru.  Conventional resistance (guns and bullets) will be futile.  The emperor has been "building the clone army" in China for decades that will take us out.

Being Jewish - and in the know - just like many others, he has already fled the country and is in Ecuador and has been directed to erect (large) green houses to grow food there to help others survive what is coming.  I asked him what his elevation was, he said matter of factly, 8,000 feet.  I asked, "Why so high?".  He said, to survive the tsunami that is coming off the Pacific......  Not kidding.

Folks - that was one wild convo - buckle up!!  We are close, as he said.  In the next several years, it will all play out.

1 comment:

  1. I love talking with Jews. Unfortunately here in Mexico they are virtually NONEXISTENT outside of Mexico City. But I have started to gain an appreciation of the Old Testament thanks not only to the constant study of it but also comparing it with Talmudic scripts, and even apocryphal literature, not to mention a strict study of the Jewish Calendar.

    I just put up on my blog a theory that I have concerning the Jewish calendar's days, and putting them up as years much as the Old Testament uses days as weeks and even years in prophecy especially in Daniel. I put Nisan 1 (the Religious New Year) as 1830, the year the Church was restored, and I got these tidbits:

    1830 Nisan 1 Church restored
    1844 Nisan 15 Joseph Smith martyred--as a lamb to the slaughterhouse--on the equivalent day-year as the first day of Passover.
    1859 Nisan 30
    1860 Iyyar 1
    1877 Iyyar 18
    1888 Iyyar 29
    1889 Sivan 1
    1893 Sivan 5 Ered Shavout Salt Lake City Temple dedicated on the eve of Pentecost, when there is an outpouring of the Spirit.
    1918 Sivan 30
    1919 Tammuz 1
    1927 Tammuz 9
    1935 Tammuz 17 Beginning of Nazi expansion. Also, Infiltration of Gadiantons into the LDS Church as President Clark was even booed for his anti FDR rhetoric. Utah kills Prohibition slightly before this time too. Day of mourning for the Jews.
    1947 Tammuz 29
    1948 Av 1
    1956 Av 9
    1962 Av 15 Harvest commences that will continue up to Yom Kippur. Three day-years earlier President McKay: Every member a missionary. Church begins to expand more rapidly
    1977 Av 30
    1978 Elul 1 This is the beginning of the last month of the civil Jewish calendar. In this month all preparations should begin to be made during this time for the end of the harvest. The eleventh hour commences in the LDS Church as the Priesthood ban is lifted and the Gospel begins to be preached in Africa.
    2000 Elul 23. Ironically the attacks of 9/11/2001 passed on 23 Elul.
    2006 Elul 29. Last day of the Civil Jewish Calendar
    2007-2008 ROSH HOSHANAH Tishrei 1-2. Years of Transition, as the Seven Years Prophecy of President Hinckley issued on 24 Elul comes to pass.
    2016 YOM KIPPUR Day of Judgment and of Atonement. The bad guys cast out, the good guys purified
    2020 First Day of Succoth. Zion to be built at this time.
    2028 Last Day of Succoth. Earth ready for Christ to come in glory.

    ReplyDelete