THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, June 27, 2014

THE FIRST COMMANDMENT - AND INDIGESTATION

You know, sometimes you just say something that tickles the funny bone.

Here is a FB convo I had with Marc Webster from "Awaken to Our Awful Situation".  These guys are at the cutting edge of getting themselves killed by the NWO who will eventually come a calling.  I hope to be part of that select group, if possible.  I will not cower any more.  No PC job or "friend" or other inducement is worth losing my soul because I had the chance to be valiant and did not stand up and make myself heard in this the final heat of the final battle for the hearts and minds of man:

Henry Makow had this to say. What are your thoughts?
"The nuclear family is the basic building block of society. We derive our identity, meaning, values and security from it. Heterosexual marriage is the basis for raising the new generation to be productive responsible citizens. It is based on the exchange of female power for male love which awakens the man's protective and constructive instincts. It is an essential step in our personal development and fulfillment.
The promotion of gay marriage has nothing to do with the welfare of homosexuals. As with feminism,it is designed to increase sex-role confusion, divorce, and depopulation. By conflating hetero and homosexual marriage, straights are being encouraged to emulate gays, who generally are not monogamous and do not have children. This is part of a wider attack on our gender identity ( i.e. masculinity and femininity.)"

  • Marc Webster likes this.
  • Marc Webster Eric, Henry does a lot of writing on the internet and exposes the NWO. I like that he understands the agenda with gay marriage. I'm frustrate that some Mormons and others are sympathetic to the gay marriage agenda. They should realize the truth, that it's not about equality. It's about destroying the family.
  • Me And thus have the VERY ELECT been deceived in these last days. The first commandment given to man was not to love God, although that was implied. It was to multiply and replenish the earth. Last time I checked, the large intestine is not conducive to any form of gestation. Although indigestion is kind of close.....  Thinking of two dudes getting hot over each other is conducive to indigestion - to me at least.  Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment