THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, February 22, 2014

OGDEN UTAH TEMPLE - STILL HAS SCAFFOLDING AND THE BLUE LIFTS

Folks, I have said what Duane S. Crowther (and many other prominent LDS authors) have said in previous writings, in that there will be a very short war (just a few months) before the biggie (WWIII) clicks off which is also a relatively short war - but has billions of deaths due to the horrific nature of the weapons and our reliance on technology.  The first one, will most likely involve Russians on the East Coast with us handily beating them.  When they return to the East Coast, with the Chinese taking up positions on the West Coast, we will be powerless for some reason - if Spencer is correct, it will be due to internal disasters and civil unrest (my own surmisings).  The economic disaster will occur between these two military events - most likely in 2015 as I have always said will happen.

The A/C will be in cahoots with both situations and it will be an attempt to bring the last few nations under the control of the one-world gubmint.  If this is correct, their plans will fall short on the plains of Meggido in Israel.  Their war machine will be stopped in its tracks by divine intervention.

Knowing what has been foretold, I have been very uneasy with our US Navy patrols in the Black Sea (supposedly to ensure safety at the 2014 Winter Olympics) when the Black Sea holds key strategic warm water ports for Russia.  And then there is our certain simultaneous involvement in the revolution in Kiev.  Kiev is pretty much like Alaska or Hawaii was to us back in the 1940's.  If someone started messing with either of those two places, it would have drawn (and, in fact DID....) us into a war - pulling all the stops out.  We are messing with Syria - the only place that Russia holds a military base outside of its own country.

Doing just one of any of these things would be the basis for a major provocation - if the coin were flipped.  I would be incensed if I were a Russian citizen.  I would be calling for a pre-emptive war to put any nation that did those things back in their place.  Our foreign policy is the biggest joke I could EVER imagine!

Coming up on the one year anniversary of my Ogden Temple dream (click link for original dream), I feel great concern about everything.  I cannot tell you how vivid that dream was.  From my perspective, it was complete horror when that bomb lit off and I was caught up in the blast wave.  I expected that the shell would be complete and the scaffolding and the lifts off site by now - and thus a failed future look.  I still think the timing is off, that it would happen in the fall of 2014 or 2015, but I have to wonder if it is still a possibility - that it will happen as I saw it.  From a world events perspective, I think it is absolutely viable sometime this year.  That dream we pre-Syria, Iran and so many other blunders this year.  Russia was bold when it torpedoed the ship that was carrying 4,500 containers of arms to the Syrian rebels.... and which was sourced originally from Long Beach, CA, via Singapore.  What else are they going to do when provoked?  Putin is a cowboy.  So am I.  When pushed - we get to a point and then decide to just let it rip.  We open fire all barrels and don't pull back until they are red hot or out of ammo.  You just don't jack people around that have immense patience.  When they decide to act, it is often without warning and quite decisive in nature.  I always say that keeping people (and children) guessing is what makes for polite society.......  Only a few people have experienced it from me - and I do not want to experience similar from the receiving end of the leader of a superpower with nukes.

Today, I saw a ~25 year old punk casing cars in the parking lot of a store I was at.  As I walked toward the store, I took an extreme amount of time putting my sweatshirt on while I watched him looking for open doors or a purse laying on a seat he could snatch.  He, knowing he was doing something wrong and not wanting to get caught, was watching me to see if I was watching him.  After about the fourth look back with me still there, he came at me calling me the F word and yelling at me asking if I had a problem with him.  I did not have my phone on me, so I asked an older gentleman in a suit to call 911 in case this escalated - and then I stood my ground.   This is the third time I have called these sacks out - and they can be nasty at times.  I guess that is what drugs do to you - or at least the lack of a recent hit.  IRRITABLE!   I have to say, after having been violated by punks like these, I guess I kind of relish the thought of a throw down with one.  This one was half my size - and my heart rate didn't even rise over the bluster this poor demon was showing.  He got in my face and asked why I was scoping him out.  I asked if he was on private property or public property.  I used something I have heard my kids say - to the effect that this is a free country last time I checked.  I asked him where he was going and why he was circling back for the third time on the last row of cars in the lot (including mine).  He said he was looking for his girlfriend.  I asked him what she looked like.  Vague response....  I then told him he profiled very poorly.  He then asked if I was security - and I said I might be, I might not be.  If I were really pushing the bluff thing, I would have had my trigger hand inside my jacket implying that I was concealed carrying and ready to withdraw and fire, if need be.  If he had pulled a knife, I would have done so.  After he surmised I was security he backed down and left the area.  I went inside and did my shopping.  Never did run into that gentleman with the suit.  He seemed over-dressed for the store - and I did really want to thank him for stopping and waiting there, ready to dial 911, if needed.

My point being, never mess with people unless you are ready for things to escalate quickly - and to deal with the consequences, as dire as they may become.  Russia is like the skinny drug-fueled kid on the block - and may act irrationally if backed into a corner or if someone is casing him while he is casing the prey in his territory.  Joseph said to be wary of the state of affairs if the bear laid its paw on the lion.  It is quite possible that Russia might mess with England first and then finally invoke their plan to bring the sleeper agents and nukes online (click link).  After so many decades, it might be a relief for them to finally get on with the old Cold War plan.....

Here is a link to the recent web cam pics of the Ogden site:

http://www.ldschurchtemples.com/ogden/construction/

1 comment:

  1. The Ogden temple dream is interesting. I’m thinking the nuke may go off on one of the four blood moons—probably April 15th. I have been trying to find a YouTube video that I watched in July. The individual who spoke was a pastor who quoted 1 Thessalonians 5:3, “For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.” He highlighted the number of times government officials had made speeches about peace and safety and expressed it as his opinion that the “travail upon a woman with child” was not an accident. Pregnancy lasting 9 months he stated that he believed sudden destruction would come 9 months from July. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to find the source.
    Gayle Smith was told “Something will happen in April and again in July.” This fits with what she said. http://www.scribd.com/doc/48677447/Gayle-s-Story-One-Woman-s-Visions-of-the-End-of-Days-in-America. I felt a strong impression that there’s truth in both these but I don’t always interpret what the Holy Ghost tells me correctly. I’m told something will happen and then I’m surprised at how the Lord makes it work.
    I’m curious about the first of the three wars. Do you have a reference about why you think it’s the Russians? My impression was that the short war was the 1991 Gulf War.

    ReplyDelete