THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

THE EARTH IS SICK (OF US POLLUTING THE FACE OF HER)

Not just physically (I was talking to a fellow on the train last night who said there are square miles in the Pacific on the surface of the ocean - and on the floor - that are covered with trash).  She is spiritually ill.  I have spent time around people that are very negative and who, over time, become toxic.  I feel that this is how we are to our mother - literally.  If things are rightly considered, she is our mother.  One of three that we all have.  My earthly mother ate fruit and veggies and meat whose bodies were sustained by the grass they ate - and through that, I gained my body.  The carbon that makes up my physical being came from this earth.  My earthly mother's body helped to organize that carbon into what I am, but Mother Earth was the one who organized the elements into a form that my earthly mother could assimilate.  Then, when it was all prepared, my spirit - a union of my Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother - came to inhabit this tabernacle of clay once I received the breath of life.  It is this connection to the earth that the Indians understood so well, and that will be restored in a few short years as Manasseh assumes her role once again.  That earthy connection will be made once again.  We have just a few short references to this glorious connection in our scripture. 

This one came from "Awaken to Our Awful Situation" whose author is Heather Eightloves Jackson and who posts very poignant and thoughtful pieces on FB.  If you do not follow this Awaken post, you are missing out.  She is top notch and one of many in Utah that I consider among my peeps.  I am hoping to meet her at this coming "End of the World" presentation.

Here is the info from her FB meme that got me spun up.  This rest that Mother Earth speaks of is the Millennium.  What a glorious rest it will be, too:


"And it came to pass that Enoch looked upon the earth; and he heard a voice from the bowels thereof, saying: Wo, wo is me, the mother of men; I am pained, I am weary, because of the wickedness of my children. When shall I rest, and be cleansed from the filthiness which is gone forth out of me? When will my Creator sanctify me, that I may rest, and righteousness for a season abide upon my face?"
Moses 7:48

No comments:

Post a Comment