THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

SCOTLAND APPROVES SAME-SEX GAYRIAGE

I won't use the term marriage any more because it is an affront.

Years ago, I read a prophetic look at what will happen to Europe.  It will end up that the muslim forces will end up as far north as Northern Ireland, but they will feel the Ire of those people who refuse to submit.
This invasion will happen after the collapse of the Catholic Church which appears to be less than 3 years away.  It will sweep Europe until it reaches the northern Irish;  the only group of people who will have the will to stop them and repel them.  This may be why:

http://www.wnd.com/2014/02/scotland-approves-same-sex-marriage/

I am embarrassed for my Welsh, English and Scottish ancestors.......  Although, the whole gay wedding might come off pretty well in Scotland if both wear a kilt.  One would not know which one was the dude and which one was the dyke with the kilt hanging off both parties.....  It is a mental illness and a spiritual malady, I tell you.

4 comments:

  1. My second son is gay. While I'm mixed about the whole marriage thing, his 'gayness' is neither a mental illness or spiritual malady. He was feminine from the beginning. He is mentally very balanced. From what I have seen, because of feminine attributes, many gay men are more spiritual than straight men, but abandon it because it hurts too much to feel rejected and hated through no fault of their own.
    It is a internal war that you cannot even imagine that many 'gays' go through because of these often horrifying, uninvited feelings of being attracted to the same sex. They often hate themselves and feel like they are 'bad, evil, unworthy, sick, ashamed, abandoned"..again through no fault of their own. No wonder some have mental issues!
    Because I was faced with this in my own child that I KNEW was good, I was given the chance to have a change of heart with this issue. I don't understand why he has this trial, I can't wait to talk to God about it! Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jemstone- You have the ability to talk to God now. Also, through the Holy Ghost we are told we can know the truth of all things. You might as well figure it out now. Why wait for the judgment seat to find out what you're going to be judged for? I find it unfortunate that principles are only changed when they affect one personally. There is also homosexuality in my family. I have learned that you can love them without having to make excuses for them. You don't want to create cognitive dissonance in yourself. Sin is sin. His sin is his sin. Make sure you don't sin by teaching darkness instead of light.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about all the soy formula we've been stuffing down our boy babies throats?
    http://www.foodrenegade.com/soy-infant-formula-formula-for-disaster/
    And all the chemical estrogens in the water?
    http://www.earthisland.org/journal/index.php/eij/article/pink_water/
    There are two big physiological reasons right there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that they "say" they want a family also through this Gayriage nonsense.

    Being raised on a farm, I can tell you that if you put two bull in a pasture, or if you put two heifers in a pasture together in 5... 10... 50... or 100 years you will not have a family of ANYTHING.

    All you will have is two piles of dried sun bleach bones.

    ReplyDelete