THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, March 24, 2013

ITS A LIVING NIGHTMARE - WHO WILL RISE UP AND DO A TEANCUM??

Here is what just gets me boiling:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eMeYFsjF8e4
Where is the javelin?  And who will throw it?

My favorite movie is Valkyrie, as of late.....

On a related matter (nightmares), I was forced out of bed this morning just a few hours after going to sleep to go for a sudden potty break.  I never have to go so suddenly and so soon in the night (I know TMI), but I always make a point to remember what I was dreaming about when woken abruptly from my sleep - ever since the night my kid died and I was blessed with that dream of comfort.

Last night, I dreamed that the nuke in Northern Utah (Ogden) had gone off and that the new Ogden Temple was not completed at that point.  I remember they were just pulling the large articulated lifts off the site (major construction of shell was completed) and that there were just details to wrap up such as interior walls, trim, etc.  I was so tired after taking care of business that I neglected to write things down - but did manage to think of it when I woke up.

Come to think of it, I am going to the construction cam right now to assess where the construction is at:
http://www.ldschurchtemples.com/ogden/construction/

Holy smokes!  Its about 6-12 months from that point.  I am not saying it was prophetic as I did not have an overwhelming burning within of the Spirit during the dream.  But, I was forced to wake up and have a distinct remembrance of it.

On a side note, I also woke up later after witnessing (in a later dream) two large hawks harassing the chickens and one nearly successfully making off with our Aruacana hens.  If we are short one beak during bed down, then Ogden finally gets nuked and Red Dawn is under way for real in a few short month's time.....  Pray for the chickens.....

4 comments:

  1. I've heard thoughts that the nuke in northern Utah would be somehow related to Hill AFB. However, with so many AFB's in the US, especially in California, it seems highly unlikely that enemies would target such a remote location. What do you think? I am starting to wonder if it could just be an unfortunate military accident, plane crash, etc.. but something other than a direct attack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joel Skousen has noted that HAB is a major target because the dismantled Minute Man III missiles are housed there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a question. Are we sure it’s Ogden proper that Spencer and Sarah saw? All I can remember is that is "Northern Utah". I agree that Hill is a possibility, but could it be Thiokol/ATK out in Promontory? Maybe some accident with a nuclear propelled engine?

    Temple is scheduled for completion in late 2014. So there is some time still.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here're my 2 cents on this subject. The day I first heard that the Ogden Temple was to be rebuilt my very first emotion was a sickening feeling in my gut (I can still fell it as I type this). I distinctly remember the impression that it would never fully get finished or used (though maybe much later, during the millennium).

    I have no idea why any true disciple of God would take an active working temple of God and shut it down (for years) on purpose--JUST TO MAKE IT PRETTIER? I "knew" that the judgments of God would be upon this area because of this. Later I heard that a reason for this rebuild was to make the temple more earthquake resistant. So maybe my first impression was wrong...? Okay but then why aren't they doing this with all of the other Utah temples???

    I really hate to say this. I love the Ogden area. My wife and I were married and sealed for time and all eternity there in the Ogden Temple. At that time we lived in South Ogden, not 10 miles from there. I have many members of my family in Weber and Davis counties. I wondered if this would mean the end of us.

    We have since moved further south, though for employment reasons, not because of the above. At least that's what I tell myself. Who knows why we felt the need to move away. But most of my family is still in the area. Other than my parents, the rest are not awake and are not willing to be woken up. --Big sigh--

    ReplyDelete