THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

MY CONTACT INFO

I have several people who are trying to contact me through the comments section.  My contact info is:

   thewoodzonemailbagatgeemaildotcom

You will have to make the necessary adjustments to the e-mail address.  Done to keep the bots out.

Oh, and lets not forget the harrassing shills and trolls and anti-Spencerites......  If you are such, I have just posted my comment in the comment field stating that I will no longer post anti-Spencer comments on this site, basing my decision off the premise of this blog that "I am not here to argue over the content of the blog, just to put stuff out there".  I put that in there as I set the blog up years ago to deflate the anti's I figured might show up on the blog.  Never would have suspected my own home teacher and others from "within the fold".

I do not like hashing over stuff and have never liked people who get stuck in the mind-numbing meaningless minutiae and who like to argue just for the sake of arguing.  I find that most of them are not at peace with themselves.......and are people I usually run the other way from.  When I come into contact with those "drama people" at work, I politely do my business and split for the exits.  Who needs more drama in their lives?  I have come to realize that those who create contention, even while saying they are doing it in God's name, are most likely under the influence of the devil (UID, as I call it).   So, if you like to do the arguing thing here or on FB or elsewhere,  my advice is always to go find someone else who really gives a damn......

All others, I would love to hear from.

Jdugan - please contact me or FB friend me again.  You might have accidentally gotten caught up in the purge when I cut Russ loose.   Dude, you are solid!

To my friend from Colorado, please e-mail me at the address above.  I am dying to hear what you have to say, but am a little shy about calling due to problems with random people getting really freaky over stuff I say.  Thanks, Russ......

As for attendance at the wood zone presentation in SLC, I am not hosting it, so I will have to get with our host and see if there will still be room.  It is limited seating and will be in a private home with a potluck dinner.  I am not sure how many people have RSVPd to this point.  I am hesitant to open it to just anyone, because there are shills who just love crashing this kind of thing.  Heck, maybe a troll or two would make the drive just for the chance to heckle..... if they knew the when and where.....  I love trashing on people I think are out of line (like our current dictator - aka prez), but I do not care for the wailing and gnashing of teeth and general drama.  I just like to hit and run.  Get my licks in and split for the exits......  Part of the reason my identity is mostly private on this blog - so I can say what I want without too much recourse.  A Mark Twain of sorts. 



1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I commented earlier on a Mexican billionaire that said that this world is full of lies. The translation of that link should be in your inbox now.

    It was very interesting to note many things on there plus a ten minute video on how the bankers control the world right now...

    ReplyDelete