THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, February 17, 2014

A GREEK ENDOWMENT FROM THE TIME OF SOLOMON

It blew my mind when I first read it on a genealogical chart the Church first put out for the 1929 World's Fair in NYC, but one of the descendants of Judah (within a few generations after they fled from Egypt) decided they had enough of Canaan living and headed north and started the Greek civilization.  When I get that chart scanned in, I will nail down the exact connection.

Most of the descendants of Judah that have not had their genetic distinctiveness washed out through intermarriage, have curly hair, olive skin and that distinctive hook nose.  They are also incredibly bright - and are truly a leaven in the nations where they have gone.  Albert Einstein was one.  I did not care for the hippies in the 1960's, but the curly-haired ones are descended from the Jews (many, but not all).  One great hallmark of the Jews is that they are promiscuous (massive generalization) and it was the case from the beginning with Judah and Pharez.

The Greeks also share this curly hair, incredible intelligence - and seemed to have a penchant for promiscuity.  Ephraim was/is warlike and it shows up in the countries where he has been driven (with his red hair).  One thing the Greeks also seem to have had, was a fixation on temples with attendant rituals.  From the following article, one would guess that they once had the fullness of the endowment, but that it was perverted into what the legends say it was about.

Here you go.  You judge for yourselves:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eleusinian_Mysteries

Thanks to my excellent wife for dredging this up.

1 comment:

  1. I know that this comment has nothing to do with the topic at hand, nor am I wanting to advertise my blog, but go ahead and take a gander at some stuff that I put over there about the Church history dates falling on Jewish holy days...it is EXTREMELY interesting just to see the parallels and seeing that this Church is not a Church of coincidence...

    ldsprophetquotes.blogspot.com

    or directly: http://ldsprophetquotes.blogspot.mx/search/label/Jewish%20Holidays

    Interesting concept of the Javanese (the GREEKS, not those of Indonesia) having Hebraic customs as did the Founders.

    ReplyDelete