THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, February 27, 2014

THE U.S. ECONOMY IS FAKE - WAR WILL COME ON PURPOSE BEFORE THE US ECONOMY IMPLODES

Start a war before things explode so you have something or someone else to blame for the wreckage.

Now what we (the pukes at the top) are doing in Russia - provoking them at ever turn is making sense.  These are sick, twisted pukes and will cause the death of hundreds of millions in this country (let alone so many other countries).

Just sick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUB1o7_gbFp2PLsamWxFenBg&v=VGDkFOyaoRI&feature=player_detailpage#t=693

After the war is over, their goal is to reset everything and then impose the world gubmint.  Paperz pleeeeezzzzz.....

I CANNOT BELIEVE that I actually just said what I said.  I listened to the end of this and I was saying, "Go Russia!".......  NEVER in my life did I actually pin my hopes on Russia. If they can successfully break the hold the banksters have on this world, they will be the saviors of the world and not the enemies.  There is MUCH wrong with Russia - but they have not submitted.  Nor will they!  The angelic forces may thrash them finally on the plains of Megiddo, but I would much rather have them break it down now, while its still possible, rather than have the homo-bankster-PC crew shoving their agenda down my throat.  I like the fact that Russia stuffed that ship of fools before their Olympics.  Go Russia!!

2 comments:

  1. Ether and Moroni, John the Beloved and Joseph Smith, Jr. were among those who saw the corporate link to the last days.

    Op-Ed: Not Your Grandfather's Insurgency — Criminal, Spiritual, and Plutocratic
    February 20, 2014 | Dr. Robert J. Bunker
    Share on facebookShare on twitter| Share on print Print Share on email Email .

    http://www.strategicstudiesinstitute.army.mil/index.cfm/articles/Not-Your-Grandfathers-Insurgency-Criminal-Spiritual-and-Plutocratic/2014/02/20

    ReplyDelete
  2. Россия Вперед!

    I cannot believe you are saying that either...but you have to remember that Russia is today's Assyria and the West is today's fallen Israel.

    Lots of crap is going on in this world and I would not be surprised if this year Russia starts the commencing of judging the wicked Gentiles in Europe. In my opinion many of the Lost Ten Tribes went over to the Slavic nations for reasons that I posted on my blog...and their history matches the history of the seals of the Bible and of the Book of Mormon. (this is b. d. from mexico)

    ReplyDelete