THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, February 9, 2014

THE MODUS OPERANDI OF ANGELS - AND VISIONS OF GLORY

Sometimes, you can tell an authentic experience just by the markers that are found in the experience.

This experience of meeting an angel along side of a road and stating that they are going to visit a heavenly place is one of them:
  "When I was returning to Fayette, with Joseph and Oliver, all of us riding in the wagon, Oliver and I on an old-fashioned wooden spring seat and Joseph behind us--when traveling along in a clear open place, a very pleasant, nice-looking old man suddenly appeared by the side of our wagon and saluted us with, `Good morning, it is very warm,' at the same time wiping his face or forehead with his hand. We returned the salutation, and, by a sign from Joseph, I invited him to ride if he was going our way. But he said very pleasantly, `No, I am going to Cumorah.' This name was something new to me; I did not know what Cumorah meant. We all gazed at him and at each other, and as I looked around enquiringly of Joseph, the old man instantly disappeared, so that I did not see him again."
 I have testified that I know we are closer to the winding up scenes than many realize.  One of these experiences that confirms this in my mind is that Ron Wyatt has discovered the Ark of the Covenant in Jerusalem.  Most all of the pieces of the puzzle required to complete the Third Temple in Jerusalem are in place right now.

One of the ways I knew that Ron was the genuine article, was that he said that, at the lowest point of his escavating in Israel, an angel appeared to him and buoyed him up and encouraged him.  When asked where the angel was headed, he replied "To the New Jerusalem".  Now, I am straying to points that are doubly removed from the original when I say, that this put weight on what Spencer had to say.  When that happened to Ron Wyatt in the 1990's, the New Jerusalem was not built yet.  Nor is it now - but I can say this:  Spencer said it was possible to go forward and backward in order to effect changes necessary for future events.  When Ron Wyatt said this, I could not figure out how that could be.  Now, after reading Spencer's account, things became a little clearer.

1 comment:

  1. Google the following: templeinstitute.org. The Jews are already prepared and poised to build the 3rd temple. All of the materials, furnishings and clothing for the temple and to be used in the temple has been built and is staged and ready to go. They are just waiting on the Lord. They have just moved their sacred inventory closer to the western wall.

    ReplyDelete