THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, February 10, 2014

DO NOT BUY A CHEVY - NEW YORK MAY GO DOWN THIS YEAR

Well, if I worked for gubbimint motors, I would get out.  If in the market for a new car, I would hold onto the old one another year and invest the money in food storage and maybe a fallout shelter depending on where I lived.....  Chevy went full-on gaytard in their recent advertising campaigns.  Its a matter of time before so many people have run for the exits that they cannot sell any more Chevys to self-respecting Americans who are repulsed.  I do not care what people do in their private lives.....  They have to answer for themselves before their Maker (and so do I for my actions).  They can even run a blog telling the people who go there how great a thing they are into, but shoving this in peoples' faces just went way too far.  There are a lot of conservative people that might consider buying a Chevy under normal circumstances, but are licking their wounds after heavy losses in this culture war we are currently under (me included), and this probably will just push them away in droves.

How freaking stupid can people be - really??  Here is the ad that got me spun up:

     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ks-SgE_waSo&feature=player_embedded

And after knowing what an insult we have given Russia with sending our freak delegation over there to the Olympics in order to openly insult them, and then to incite riot in the streets of the Ukraine using our black ops agents trying to destabilize that country, let alone the meddling we have engaged in over in Syria, Russia is going to sucker punch us - and punch us hard to teach us a lesson.  This is the short war that Mark Peterson talked about in the previous tape - he has read his Cleon Skousen and Duane S. Crowther.  The target will be NY and it will not be fun.  Russia has some sweet munitions (bigger and badder than our nukes) and bama, being gayer than a three dollar bill, wouldn't know how to fight back (Reagan-style) if the plans for a counter-attack hit him over the head.  He has no gonads.....  He left them in some bath house in Chicago.....  He prances around the world stage in his pink leotards and is a complete embarrassment to that position and as a representative of our "values".  He is a joke.  My last manager was gay as they get, and it was truly embarrassing for us who worked under him and those who managed at levels above him.  He was honestly, a mix between Liberace and Elton John.....  It was a constant source of drama and derision for anyone who came in contact with him.  What a relief when he was whisked away for another assignment.  There was WAY more drama in the average day with him than with my 16 year old female at the time..... 

I tell you, I have heard a lot of talk amongst Second Amendment supporters as to what the trigger for CWII will be.  I think these punks in power are trying to provoke Russia and the conservatives in the US to rise up.  Our chain is being yanked on purpose - and it is working on me.  I hope the ruskies do a number on NY.  It would be a good thing for this nation to get an order of magnitude over what we got on Sept 11th.  The NY mayor and governor of NY are just plain wicked men - and are generally supported by their wicked constituency.  I just have to get the hell out of the way so that piece of work in the whorehouse in DC does not haul my boy off to some war that he provoked us into. 

Some days, I feel like I am in a looping nightmare, politically speaking.....

2 comments:

  1. Read this commentary. You're right that the Russians are pissed. And pay attention to the rhetoric that he uses at the end of the post. He basically called the Russians to wake up to the Mordor that is forming up in the west.

    And if you are familiar with the Lord of the Rings, what happened to Mordor?

    http://mat-rodina.blogspot.mx/2014/02/sochi-will-set-us-free.html

    Look for this war to start, with Russia's invasion of Ukraine, after the Olympics are over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. would you ever allow a reader from Texas to send you a facebook friend request? If so, how would we go about getting that set up?

    ReplyDelete