THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, February 6, 2014

INTERESTING USE OF FRACTALS TO ARRIVE AT 2017 AS THE YEAR OF OUR LORD

Wow, I just woke from a mind-numbing dream.  I was in a college physics class and was handed a test with 6 or 8 problems on it.  I was so busy with other stuff I could not study the material sufficiently and they were hard problems.  Each one had enough info embedded in it to get the right answers, but I did not know how to interpret the embedded data because I was so busy with other stuff (I had gone back to college as an adult with kids, job, etc).  The subject was gas law and frequency of light as they applied to neon signs.  I was left to taking random guesses and at the end of the hour, I turned in my two page test knowing it was a bomb.  I came back later in the day and saw the test key displayed.  Each problem solution was well over a page.  I had just scribbled some guesses on the faces of the test sheets.  It must have been amusing for the prof to grade that one, and I had some words with him knowing I was probably going to flunk the class.  He was understanding, but gave me little comfort as he handed me my test.  Total score was 230 points.  I got a whopping 6 points.  It was humiliating, to say the least.

My wife has recently fasted that my gift of dreams return - the one that I asked to be turned off years ago after it became too intense for me at the time.  I have noticed my dreams more lately as I wake up - maybe they are starting to come back......  Oh, but those math anxiety ones are painful......  I think right at the end, the gift of prophetic dreams will be a bonus and maybe even necessary in order to warn people of what is coming.  As I had them - right before I asked that they stop - they went from symbolic and bizarre right down to exactly as things would happen that day - little interpretation was needed.  It was like reading hard copy from the following day.  I would love to have that kind of prescience once again.  It could save lives, literally, as we are asked to "thread the needle" at the very end.

Anyway, I never saw this in any of my engineering classes - in my dreams or the real ones.  Would love to know if this fractal stuff is just some hocus pocus, or what.  Nevertheless, it is a random arrival at the date that Rabbi Ben Samuel put on the date of the year of our Lord.  Supposedly, this is from dissection of the Book of Revelations and the number PI (3.1415927).  I don't necessarily endorse any of this.  I am just throwing it out there as completely random, but interesting nonetheless:





Here is some more explanation of the dizzying "logic" used to get to 2017.  I am hoping someone else can use this as it is all gobbledegook to me...... About like those problems on that Physics test I was looking at in my dream:


Rev 1, 2 an 3 speak about the LIGHT. It happens that the light is but the result of 7 iterations of the FRACTAL TIME. It then comes that the 7 periods of time Jesus talks about are ALSO FRACTAL.

Rev 1, 2 an 3 speak about the LIGHT. It happens that the light is but the result of 7 iterations of the FRACTAL TIME. It then comes that the 7 periods of time Jesus talks about are ALSO FRACTAL.

How can we apply the fractal time in the past history to know when Christ returns (without knowing the DAY and the HOUR as specified in the Gospels)? It is NOT forbidden to know the year, but the day and hour.

First of all, we must start in the year 33 AD, when Jesus-Christ died and resurrected.

Secondly, the first period of time could only be a DAY OF GOD, i.e. 1,000 years.

Third, we apply the Doubling system of the speed of light TO REACH THE LIGHT AT THE END TIMES!


We then have:

[link to imageshack.us]

The 7 churches are 7 iteratives doubling cycles starting with a Day of God (1,000 years) since the Resurrection of Jesus.

0: 33 AD
1: 1000 years = 1033
2: 500 years = 1533
3: 250 years = 1783
4: 125 years = 1908
5: 62 years = 1970
6: 31 years = 2001
7: 15 years = 2017

As a matter of fact, each end of a 'doubling period' (which is in fact a virtual doubling speed of the time flow) the world knew a new step in its evolution (Middle Age, New World, Democracy, Industry, Communication, Terror, Tribulations), including in the way men perceived their faith to God and Christ.

5 comments:

  1. 1970 + 31 years = 2001.
    2001 + 15 years = 2016, not 2017.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This person rounded down when cutting years in half (half of 125= 62.5; half of 62.5=31.25, etc. That is where you get the last year. Besides, according to Jewish way of reckoning, 2017 starts on the Jewish New Year which is during our Julian 2016.

    I would not sweat it.... As an engineer, you always have a fudge factor in everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just for fun, I just did the real math (cutting things exactly in half) gets us to 2017 and 3/8ths of a year or 2017.375. Interestingly, the actual count on the start of the terror was 2001.75 which would be September of 2011, more precisely....

    Fun to play with this stuff, even though I still have no clue what a fractal is and why its important.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sept 2001, more precisely, not 2011......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is something more on fractals. Interesting, I never studied these beyond being vaguely familiar with the term:

    Subject: Re: The use of fractals in real world life.

    Hi Kristin,

    This is a great question! As you know, fractals describe geometrical
    objects that have more and more sub-structure as one views them at
    higher and higher magnifications. An excerpt from the sci.nonlinear
    FAQ at

    http://amath.colorado.edu/appm/faculty/jdm/faq.html

    says that

    "Fractals also approximately describe many real-world objects, such
    as clouds, mountains, turbulence, coastlines, roots and branches of
    trees and veins and lungs of animals."

    Scientists and engineers and mathematicians and other people
    interested in these objects (such as a computer graphics person
    working to create an image of an artificial landscape) might use
    fractals in their work. For example, a biomedical engineer might want
    to calculate how much surface area covers the bronchial tubes within a
    human lung. Or maybe an environmentalist wants to estimate how many
    miles of coastline could be affected by a large oil spill. These are
    ways that scientists use fractals to describe or approximate the
    *structure* of a real (or imagined) object.

    Another way scientists and mathematicians sometimes use fractals
    is in the field of nonlinear dynamics, where the behavior of a system
    is *described* by a geometrical object in something called "phase
    space." This object can assume many different forms, such as points
    or loops (circles, polygons, squashed ellipses, etc.). Points indicate
    the situation when there is no change in behavior, while loops
    describe when a system does the same thing over and over again
    continuously, (i.e. it "oscillates"). An example of another shape is a
    spiral. Dynamicists use the spiral to describe how a pendulum swings
    back and forth and gradually spirals into the origin as time goes on.

    As for fractals, there are some behaviors (often called "chaotic")
    that are so complex that the geometric object is a fractal, rather
    than a simpler shape. A cardiologist might monitor a patient's
    heartbeat and chart its behavior over time. A healthy patient might
    have a slightly irregular heartbeat, and this might be visible in the
    record as a fractal. But if the heartbeat becomes too regular, the
    fractal might morph into a simpler shape, such as a loop, indicating
    that the patient might be at risk for a heart attack. In this example
    the fractal is used to help the physician monitor the status of her
    patient.

    So you see that fractals can be used to describe the *structure* of
    things in the real world, or the *behavior* of systems in time.

    Hope this helps. If anything in this response is confusing to you,
    please don't hesitate to write back. For more information, you might
    wish to visit the nonlinear FAQ (URL above) or the fractal FAQ at

    ftp://rtfm.mit.edu/pub/usenet/news.answers/fractal-faq

    Good luck!

    - Doctor Douglas, The Math Forum
    http://mathforum.org/dr.math/

    ReplyDelete